Kyron

I know y'all already read this but vote && COMMENT again.... Watt pad deleted it

|•Chapter 29•|

I walked in the house and dropped my duffle bag in the foyer. Loud ratchet music was playing. I chuckled and shook my head. I walked into the kitchen and found Karlie twerking and eating ice cream.

Booty me down.
Take it to the ground.
Bring it back up.
Gimme gimme now.
She a bad bitch.
Make it bounce bitch.
I make it rain trick.
This some stripping shit.
Then I dig her down.
Make it wiggle down.
Left ass cheek.
Right cheek now.
Hit the splits now.
Make them pussy sounds.
Three point stance.
Time to get it now.

I'm not even gone lie I'm turned the fuck on. I mean yeah she pregnant but that ass was looking right.

I snuck up behind her and snaked my arms around her waist. She jumped. I chuckled "Chill it's just me." I whispered in her ear.

She turned around and punched me in the chest. I'm not even gone flex. That shit hurted. "Don't do that."

I laughed. "Why you listening to this shit?" I asked turning it off.

"Because boy. That's that jigga joint." She said bouncing her shoulders up and down.

"Mhm. Why you ain't in class?" I asked

"Because..... I didn't wanna go." She said in a duh tone.

"Nigga, you can't be skipping classes and shit." I mugged her.

"Ok. I am grown. I do what I want!" She pouted.

"I don't give a fuck how grown you is. Why come this far to fuck up now? If I don't push you to keep going then who is? You always skipping classes and shit! Do you now want your degree? I don't give a fuck how mad you get at me!" I said getting a bottle of water out the fridge.

She sucked her teeth. "You are not my dad. I need a break sometimes. I stress over school too much anyways."

"Aight I'm gone let you slide this time. But stop skipping yo classes."

"I don't like yo ass. You are not my damn daddy and I'm sick of you trying to act like you is."

"Well. Excuse the fuck out of me for trying to see yo ass succeed."

"Nigga fuck you." She said mushing me in the head.

I think she be doing this shit on purpose. If I can't put my hands on her then why the fuck can she put hers on me?

"Aye mane. Keep yo hands to yo self." I said glaring at her.

"Fuck you Kyron damn. You make me so sick. Go back to jail muthafucka." She said throwing a knife at me.

I swear I love K to death man but she be trying me like I'm some lil pussy. Like I'm Kyron fuckin Poole. Did you not know?

I picked her ass up and put her over my shoulder.

"Nooooo. Kyron let me down, bitch!!" She screamed. I don't take to kindly to that bitch word, so she just making shit harder on herself.

I walked her into the white room and threw her on one of the many sofas. I got on top of her and pinned her arms down so she couldn't swing on me.

"Kyron Tyrese Poole get the fuck off me."

"Karlie Lashay Poole, you better caln yo ass the fuck down. "