Kyron

|•Chapter 6•|

"I got your legs spread all over the bed. Hands clenching the sheets. Hair wild as hell I know the only thing on your mind is sexing me. Girl I can feel your temperature rising, You should feel my nature to." -Avant x Makin' Good Love

Damn, she's beautiful. What the hell was I thinking to ever cheat on her?

She was wearing a White Yoshi Summer dress and creme colored red bottoms that I bought her. Woooow she was just drop dead gorgeous. I grabbed her hand helping her into my car. I went to the driver side and got in starting the car and pulling off.

"Damn ma. You look beautiful." I said looking at her.

"Thanks boo." She said blushing. "Where we going?"

I sighed "For the thousandth time I'm not tellimg you."

She pouted. "Pleaaaaase."

"No." I said turning the music up.

She popped me on the back of my head and looked out the window like she ain't do it. I looked at her and turned the music down.

"Childish ass." I said laughing.

"Fuck you."

"That's exactly what Imma do to." I mumbled.

My phone started to ring. "Aye grab that out my pocket and answer it."

"Hello?"

"...."

"Who is this?"

"...."

"Oh. He's not available right now. Can I take a message?"

"...."

She hung up and threw my phone in my lap. "Yo bitch Sasha waiting on you." She said with a attitude. "You cheating on me again?"

I sighed. "How many times I gotta tell you these hoes don't mean shit to me, ma? If I was tryna hide some shit from would I let you answer my phone? Stop being insecure!"

"What the fuck you expect?! Tell these fucking hoes to stop calling yo phone fucking idiot!"

She really can take littlest shit and make it the most biggest shit. I mean what the fuck else she want me to do. Like, haven't I proved to this damn girl that I'm being faithful. I'm getting tired of her slick ass mouth to. I swerved and pulled over.

"What the fuck is you doing? Dumb ass is you trying to kill us?!"

I got out of the car and walked to the passenger side and opened the door. "Get out." I said calmly.

"What the fuck? No." She said folding her arms across her breast.

I reached over and unbuckled her seatbelt pulling her out the car. I slammed the door and pressed her against it placing her hands above her head. "What the fuck is your problem K?"

"Your cheating on me again and I know it." She said squirming. After realizing she wasn't she wasn't gone get out of my grasp she stopped.

"Look. Imma say this shit one time and one time only. I'm not fucking cheating on you, so stop accusing me of that shit. You always starting unesscary shit. Chill the fuck out." I said then I bit her neck.

"Ouuch."

"You gone stop accusing me of cheating?" I asked still biting down on her neck

"You gone stop cheating?" She asked.

I bit down harder.

"Ok. I'll stop."

"Stop what?" I mumbled against her neck