Chris

CRYING MY MF EYES OU RIGHT NOW. I WANNA BE REACHED 10K READS LIKE OMG THAT IS HUGE. I LOVE YALL SO MUCH FOR MAKING IT HAPPEN. THIS FORST CHAPTER HAS 1K READS..... HOW AWESOME IS THAT?

BTW: I know the chapters be short. But I don't like long chapters. Too much in one chapter nahh. So I do short chapters. I made this kinda sorta long. Enjoy. Jaron in MM

|•Chapter 28•|

"Ok that's it for the guys. You can go." My professor dismissed us and I damn near pushed everybody out the way trying to get out that mothafucka.

"You need to watch where your going." Somebody said pushing my ass back. I was bout to punch they ass when I looked up and saw it was Hazel.

I scoffed. "My bad. I ain't see you."

She rolled her eyes and started walking off but I gently pulled her back by her arm. She snatched it away from me. "Why you gotta be so mean?"

"Iain mean. I just don't be nice to people."

The fuck?

"Well this is my last class for the day, wanna get something to eat?" I asked.

"No, I'm good. I gotta go pick my son up from day care."

"Son?" I asked.

"Yes son." She said starting to walk off. Most niggas be like hell nah, I aint fucking with no bitch who got a kid. That's not me though.

"Thats cool. He can go with us. I gotta go get my son from Ma Dukes house anyways."

She stopped walking and raised her eye brow. "I guess so."

"Cool. Meet me at the park after you get him." She nodded and walked off.

Man, its something about that girl. I don't know but its something. Got a nigga feeling and mushy and shit.

***

I had got Tristan and met Hazel at the park. She decided she wanted to ride with me. We decided on going to Wing Stop.

She said her son was four. She was only nineteen so she had him at a young age. I would ask her about it later.

"Mama them wings at Wing Stop be on ten yo." He said from the back seat.

"Jaron (Ja-run). Be quiet." She scolded.

I chuckled. "Ma. My girlfriend was trippin today cause I aint get her nothing for her birthday. I'm just like dang shawty I'm four you act like a nigga got a job."

Hazel palmed her forehead and turned around in her seat. "What I tell you about using that words. And you ain't got no girlfriend, I'll kill you and her lil ass now be quiet." She said turning back around.

I laughed. Lil dude was hella funny.

"Aye light bright." He said tapping my shoulder and I just looked at his finger. "You trying to get at my mama. Nah, that ain't gone work cause I'll whoop yo a-"

Hazel turned around and slapped his head. "Little boy! Sit back and be quiet I'm not gone tell you again. Understand?"

"Yes mama." He said leaning back pouting.

She turned around and he leaned up again and whispered in my ear. "Thats Ma Dukes. I'll whoop yo ass over her real nigga. Don't hurt my mama G." He said leaning back.

I just shook my head and kept driving. Bad ass lil boy.

We pulled up in the Wing Stop parking lot and got out. I got Tristan car seat out and carried him inside.