Kyra

😩 Going in to "writers hibernation". Gotta finish this thingy on up ☺️. Stopping at 40 or 45 chapters plus a epilogue.... 😩😁 We're almost at the end guys! *squeals*

|•Chapter 31•|

It felt so good... It felt right!! We fit together perfectly but I knew that we could never be together. I had to many faults and flaws and I didn't wanna take him through that..... I just couldn't. Kaylin deserved better than me.

We lay in bed and I watched him sleep. We had just had the most amazing sex. Omg, who would've that little Kaylin could put it down like that. I sure as hell didn't.

He tossed before opening his eyes and looking at me. "Hey baby." He said sleepily kissing my forehead.

I smiled weakly. "We need to talk."

"Aboooout?" He dragged.

"What we did. Kay I just.... I don't know." I said running my fingers through my hair. "It was a mistake."

He scoffed."A mistake? Alright Kyra. A fucking mistake really? You wanted that shit to happen just as much as I did. This is the exact reason why I fuck and duck. Get the fuck off of me." He said obviously heated. He gently pushed me off of him and snatched his gym shorts off the floor.

"The first person I let in and they play me. I knew I should've never let my guard down. I should've never fell for yo ass." He said as he snatched his shirt up.

"Kaylin before we even did what we did I told you I didn't wanna go there with you. Why are you getting upset? You knew there couldn't be and us Kaylin. So why are you mad at me. Ok, I allowed this to happen but you knew that I didn't wanna be with you."

"Ok Kyra. Oh Fucking Kay. You knew I was falling for you. I expressed this to you. I told you this. And you wanna call what we did a mistake. Nah, fuck that. I made love to you. I wanna be with YOU. But you so worried about our age difference and what people gone think! Fuck people! It's us not them. I want YOU not them.... So fuck it. I should've never let you in. I let my guard down but fuck it." He said walking out and slamming the door.

Oh my god. What just happened. Just 30 minutes ago he was rocking my world. This is all wrong.. But everything he said was true. I care to much about what other people think that I won't allow myself to be with Kaylin. I never meant to hurt him I just I don't know. It was just all a big mistake.

I needed to talk to my little/big brother. He always know how to cheer me up.

* * *

"It's about time you had time for your big sister." I said to Kyron as he sat down in the booth in front of me.

"Sis, you know I always got time for you. A nigga just been running wild these last couple days. But I'm here now what's up?"

"Ky, I messed up. I didn't mean to. It just all happened so fast and the next thing I know he was yelling telling me how he should've never let me in. I hurt him Ky and that's not what I wanted to do I wanna be with him but it's just j won't allow myself to and ugh." I said taking a deep breath.

"Whoa whoa whoa.... Slow down. Who are you talking bout?" He said obviously confused.

"Kaylin." I mumbled.

"Damn Kyra. I was warning him about you but it look like it should've been the other way around." He said rubbing his goatee.