Chapter 35

|•Chapter 35•|

Sha get on my nerves. 😒😔❤️. Another update. Like I'm on a fucking roll. This gone be finished by 11 o'clock ! For real doe 😁😁.. The end is coming the end is coming. I'm so excited.

K A R L I E

"Alright mama. It's time for you too push."

I shook my head. "I don't wanna push. It hurts so so bad."

"I know but just think your about to meet you babies for the very first time." My nurse said.

I nodded. "Ok. On the count of three. 1...2....3 push!"

I pushed with all my might. "I see a head. Give me one more big push mama."

I pushed as hard as I can until I heard my baby cries fill the room. "It's the baby boy. Now, let's get baby girl out ok. You ready?"

I nodded.

After pushing and pushing. My baby girl was finally here. But this time cried didn't fill the room. "Why is she not crying?"

All the nurses started to run around. They put her on a table and began performing CPR.

Tears fell from my eyes. God, please let my baby girl be ok. Please.

After a couple of seconds her cries filled the room.

I let out a deep breath and layed my head on my pillow... Thank you God.

I'm finally a mama.

After getting the babies clean they put both of them in my arms. I felt overwhelmed. Nothing, feels better than holding you child in your arms for the first time.

I was in love with the both of them. "Hello Jayla and Jayden." I cooed kissing all over their faces. I got my babies... And their healthy. At the end of the day, that's all that really matters.

"You want a picture?"

I shook my head. "My baby KJ has to be in it too." I said smiling.

I took in both of the twins features and they looked nothing like me. They both were the spitting image of ole dude 😒. I hate that.

Jayla Aleah Parker 5 lbs 2 oz
Jayden Ahaji Parker 6 lbs 5 oz

J E N N I F E R

So the little bitch wanna escape after I clearly told her not to try to escape... Fucking hard headed ass bitch.

But that's ok. Why? Because I know her ass went to the hospital to have her babies. Duh!

So that's where imma find her ass at.

I hate when people don't listen to me. It just makes me so freaking angry. Like, do as I say and nobody will get hurt. I tried to spare Karlie's ass but she wanna be hard headed and escape. She could've opened up and had them damn kids on the floor. Difficult ass.

"Ky come on. Let's go find this bitch."

I'm bout to fuck some shit up. 😊

K A Y L I N

Damn. Karlie had the twins and ain't even hit a nigga line to tell him. Kyron gone be mad as fuck to.

But shit. Shit happens.

Anyways. I need to get to the hospital and meet my lil niggas. Bout to spoil the fuck out they asses.

* * *

I made it to the hospital and as soon as I got in the room Karlie started telling me about the shit Kyron and Jennifer pull.

I can't believe my brother pulled some shit like that.

I know it's suppose to be bros over hos but he fucked up.

Soon as his ass walk through the door I got three hot ones for that ass.

I pulled a chair up in front of the door and say my gun in my lap.... I'm waiting.

K Y R O N

I'm a free man. No more jail. Turns out I didn't have to do my whole bid. A nigga was free.

Life bout to be good. I'm out the drug game and at this moment I am signing a 25 million dollar contract with the L.A Lakers. I put my John Hancock on the line and it was official. I was apart of the Lakers.

I can't wait to see Karlies face when she see me... I can't wait to see her face when I tell her that I'm a free man.

Me and the head coach from the Lakers where on a Jet back to Cali. He came to Rico and payed me a visit just as I was getting released. And boom here we are.

I can't believe it's really happening.

The jet touched down in Cali. I said my good byes to the coach and off I went.

As I was walking through the airport I got a text from Kaylin.

From 💂🏾🔫👿 Brother: Come to the hospital.

I don't know how he know I'm here but that must mean Karlie finna have the twins. I rushed to the car I had at the airport and sped off.

* * *

I made it to the hospital and found out what room she was in. I got in the elevator and pressed the third floor repeatedly. I made it to her room and soon as I walked into the room I felt something rip through my arm, then my chest, and my chest again.

I looked up at Kaylin holding a gun.

This nigga really shot me.

"Omg Kaylin. That's Kyron he has his hair. You shot the wrong person!"

"Then who was the other nigga? Fuck I shot my brother man.. Somebody help him!"

Everything went black.

The End

Just thought I would wrap it up right there...
😔 Hey y'all 👋🏾
I ever told y'all how much I love y'all? ☺️😈
Excuse mistakes.

I'm evil as Jasmine 😈 and this has been I Wanna Be.
Epilogue Later....