Kyra

Comment.Comment.Comment!! 😩🙏🏾
Kyra pretty ass in MM 😍❤️

|•Chapter 30•|

Its about time my fine ass got a pov. Like Jasmine been waisting all this damn time when I could've done had a POV by now. Dafug? 💁🏾

Anyways.. My little big brother came back, and he ain't had no type of time for me. We just used to be so close and now we barely talk. Whatever, I'll talk to him about it.

But, as y'all know I have a son. My little prince. I miss him so very much.. He was takin away from me because I was supposedly an unfit mother. Biggest lie ever because when I had my son I took damn good care of him. He never went without anything. He had everything he wanted. I gave him the best and they just ripped my son away from me. It's cool though. When I get back situated I'll have him with me. Most def.

I hear a knock outside my bedroom door. It was probably Karlie fat ass. Lemme stop talking bout my sister. I love her to death.

"Come in." I yelled.

The door opened. It wasn't Karlie though. It was Kaylin.

His fine ass lawd.

"Hi." I said. Even though I don't really show it, I get really nervous when he's around. I mean, I used to see him as my little brother but now I have these sexual fantasies about him. Like, he is just so damn fine.

"I'm bored." He said flopping down on my bed.

"Well, it looks like you need to find yo bored ass something to do." I said.

"Who the fuck you talking too?" He said mugging me.

I rolled my eyes. "Obviously, you! Ask me who I'm talking to. If you don't getcho..." I said mumbling the last part.

"Whatever Amani." He said calling me by my middle name. I have no idea how he knows it like... "Scoot over so I can lay down."

I rolled my eyes... Acting like I didn't want him to lay with me. "You got a big ass guest house out there. Bye!"

"I don't even know why you won't stop playing. Like we two grown ass people. I'm tired of you putting up this front like you don't want me just as much as I want you.. I wanna be with you Amani but you playing games."

Welllll okaaaaaay. I wasn't expecting that. Truth be told. I do like him, a lot I just can't let my guard down. I mean I'm a grown ass woman and he's still 18. What the fuck do I look like?

I just looked at him. "Come here man." He said patting his lap.

I shook my head. "Kyra I said bring yo ass here." He said with a little base in his voice.

I sighed and crawled where he was. He picked me up to where I was straddling him. "Now, is you gone stop playing these games or what. I'm trying to be with you baby?"

I shrugged. "Look I know I'm young. What the fuck age got to do with anything? I'm a grown ass nigga. I know what I want, and I want you. So you needa get off these damn games love."

He said kissing my neck. "Kay. I can't take it there with you. Your my little brothers bestfriend. I just can't." I said letting out a soft moan.

He continued to kiss on my neck. "Kay stop. What would I look like taking it there with you. It's inappropriate."

He continued to kiss on me. "Kay stop." I whined. It was starting to feel really good.

He stood up and laid me on the bed on my back. I looked up at him as his hands began to roam to places on my body.

His touch was gentle and soft. The more he rubbed me the more turned on I became.

"Kaylin please stop. We can't do this."

"You really want me to stop?" He said his voice low and hoarse. That just turned me on even more.

Fuck it. I pulled his head down to my face and gave him a kiss.

My tongue was in his mouth and we fought for dominance.

I moaned and wrapped my legs around him.

He took his hands and opened my robe without breaking the kiss. I was an ales underneath my robe so his fingers found my Ms.Kitty and he began to rub my clit in a circular motion.

That itself got me going wild and I started to buck my hips. It felt so good.

All I could think about was him being inside of me. All of him. I wanted every part of this man and I was gone get it. It tried to hide my feelings and not give in but it was hard. I had to have him.

"Mmph. It feels sooo good. Please don't stop." I moaned as we continued to kiss.

He broke the kiss and started to kiss his way down my body all while still running my clit in a fast and circular motion.

He got to my two girl and started to nibble on my nipples. He gently bit them and sucked them at the same time. All kinds of moans and curse words escaped my mouth.

This was feeling some kind of good. He went to my other boob and flicked his tongue over it. He sucked and bit on em while still playing with my kitty.

It just felt so damn good.

He came up from my titty and started to run his tongue down my stomach.

He folded the folds of my pussy back and licked his lip.

Oh my. What a long tongue he had!

He lowered his head and blew his hot breath on my clit and my body shivered.

He ate my pussy until my legs started shaking and I was talking in tongues.

Even when I did start cumin he didn't let up. He kept licking and sucking and sucking and licking..

He grabbed my legs and put the on the either side of my head. He held them up as he continued to eat my Ms. Kitty.

I finally had my third organism and he came up with my juices all over his face. He looked so cute. 😏

"You still see me as some little boy?" He asked and I nodded.

He smirked and started to take off his gym shorts....... And lawd have mercy.

Oh my what a big member. I'm sure my eyes where damn near about to pop out of their sockets.

"I told you I'm 18 but this dick 21." He winked.

Oh shit.

To be continued.....

I was born by the river the riv-

Sorry I took so long with this. It took me forever and a day to update.... But I'm up with nothing to do. So I thought what the hey.. 😂😩

Please excuse my mistakes. 😁
Another update later... ☺️
Comment.Comment.Coment😩
Vote.Vote.Vote 😁