Jennifer

A/N- I had to update y'all. I had alot of people to show me love! Yall know who that thanks! IWB is at 524 reads. That is amazing. Thanks everyone who read and showes love! Yall the real MVP. Not gone make this long! But thanks for getting me to 500+ reads. And silent readers to! Wassuh lol? Show me some love! Love you guys !

|•Chapter 14•|

How much you wanna bet me? (Ooh yeah-yeah-yeah)
He gon' regret the day he left me (Ooh yeah-yeah-yeah, ooh yeah-yeah-yeah)- Ciara ft Nicki x I'm out.

All I want is revenge baby!

Revenge is what's been on my mind for the last two weeks. No nigga will ever play me and get away with it. I know y'all like. Why the fuck would you want yo baby daddy in jail? Why put your child through that?

Yadayadayada. All that dont mean shit to me. I'm only 18 what the fuck do I want with a fucking child. Fuck I look like? Anyways. I'm actually doing Kyron a big ass favor. I mean for Christ's sake dude is a big time drug lord! He'll get killed sooner or later so putting him in jail...... Shid I'm helping him. He might actually thank me in the long run. Shi,t I doubt it. But it'll be nice to see that bitch ass nigga suffer. Like, nigga fuuuuuuuuuuck you. I don't give no fucks about a fucking Kyron.

Actually, that's a lie because I really care about him. I have some deep ass feelings for him, but he want to play so bitch lets play. I remember clearly telling him when we first fucked not to play with my head because I can become a mental bitch. His ass laughed in my face and thought I was playing. Hmph. He fucked with the wrong one because I'm bout to have 5-o on his ass in least than 24 hrs. Hopefully. And for Karlie? Well, you'll see that ho...... Next life time

* * *

I pulled my little deety bug in front of the police percint. Last week things didn't go as planned. Kyron canceled the drop and they weren't able to get him. So we had to come with another approach. Busting through all his trap houses.

I walked in and spoke to everyone and then walked back to the main office. I didn't knock on the door.... Because the head detective was my sugar daddy!

Don't judge me. Y'all hos getting with the sons, fuck that I'm getting with the daddy. All these lil niggas can do is buy you a pair of gym shoes. Uh, no! My sugar daddy is gone buy me a new car and house. He old as hell but fuck it. It's all about the Benjamin's baby!

"Hi Tom!" I smiled kissing his cheek.

He smiled. "What you got for me?"

"Well I followed Kyron yesterday and he led me to one of his traps. So that makes 4 trap houses that we know about. All we got to do is find the main one and that will put his ass away for life."

"Damn, Jen thanks baby!" He said smiling and sitting down.

"No problem Pa-pa. Can I have your black card? I need to get some things." I said sitting on his lap and wrapping my arms around him.

He pulled out his wallet and gave me the card. Yas bitch! Bout to blow this motherfucker up!

After going on another shopping spree I dropped the bags at home and then went back to the police percint. I walked in Toms office to see all the police suited up.

"Yall about to go in for the bust?" I asked.

"Yeah. We been working on this to long so its now or never." Someone spoke up.