Lauren

A/N- Alot of shit is going on in my house I won't go into detail, but this shit is stressing me out. Y'all just don't understand I been sad asf. I'm having personal problems, boy problems, and just gosh keep me in ya prayers, please.

Lauren in MM. Short chapter.

|•Chapter 13•|

I just want somebody (body). To treat me like some(body). Won't be like everybody(body). All you got to do is love me for me babe. -Tink x Treat Me Like Somebody

I'm so stupid

I looked around the party feeling stupid. I wanted to cry but my pride wouldn't let me. I saw Chris and Karlie leave and now I just feel like a total dumb ass. What was I thinking? True enough I lied about aborting Chris' and I's baby but does that give him a reason to resent me? No!

With all the stress that he's been putting me under, I'm surprised I haven't miscarried. But I'm glad I haven't because I dont think I can deal with losing my baby. In the beginning I was being selfish, but this baby didn't ask to be here and the baby doesn't deserved to be killed because of my selfish reasons.

So after tonight I'm going to talk to my dad. The last thing I will do is marry a muthafucker that doesn't won't anything to do with me.

So starting tonight I am no longer worried about Chris' ass. That bitch can do as he damn well please. Tuh.

I walked outside feeling so much better. I'm going to have a healthy pregnancy. Ain't no nigga bout to cause me to loose the greatest thing that ever happened to me.

I grabbed my cell out of my cross body bag and dialed a cab number. After giving off my adress I hung up and sat on a bench.

While waiting for my cab, I saw Chris' car pull up. My cab pulled up right behind it. 'Thank you God!' I thought. I did not want to even look at his ass because I might rock his shit! I saw Karlie get out the car glowing. That let me know one thing..... THEY FUCKED! I started to run up on that bitch, but thought about. Hell nah! I saw Jennifer fucking face. I'm not scared but hell nah. That shit dead! I just shook my head and opened my cab door.

"Lauren!" I turned and saw Chris jogging towards me.

I rolled my eyes. "What?"

"Where you going?" He said out of breath.

"Far the fuck away from yo ass!"I said as I bust out crying.

"What I do?" He asked confused.

"Nigga you got some muthafuxkin nerve! You leave yo gahdamn pregnant fiance at a party and leave to go fuck another bitch! And then on top of that another bitch gave you top in a linen closet! So mf don't ask me what the fuck you did. Because you know what the fuck you did. It'd be best if you got out my face right now. Because I barely can control my anger!"

"Yo Lauren-"

"No. I don't wanna hear shit you got to say! For the past weeks you have treated me like shit! I made a mistake I admit that. I thought we was better than that but you want to hold shit over my head! Your no better than me. I was able to forgive you for lots of shit. But you don't see that. You always make me look like the bad guy. But what are you? Your not perfect but I forgave you on so many occasions. But You Wanna Be with Karlie, so I'm gone get the fuck out yo life. Me and my son."

Yes son! I found out right before graduation.

"Yo did you just say son?" He said reaching out to rub my bump but I smacked his hand away.

"Don't fucking touch me Chris! You weren't worried about your son earlier so get the fuck out my face go be with Karlie! That's who you always wanted to be with right? Ok, so now you got here! Go be with her. I'm out!

I got in the cab and slammed the door shut. I was just so sick of everybody and they trifflin asses. People just don't care about other peoples feelings these days! Why? I don't even fucking no!

"Where to ma'am?" The cab driver asked looking in the mirror at me.

"I don't know. Somewhere far away from here." I said pressing my head against the window. I couldn't help the tears that fell from my eyes. Someone always wanted to hurt me! Why? I don't know! I'm a good person. Well at least I try to be. I made a huge mistake lying to Chris about aborting our son. But at that time I wanted him to hurt just like I was.

Now, I just need to go somewhere and get my mind right.

The next time you hear from me I will be a totally different person. Until next time. ✌

This is very short! I know but I'm trying to get everyones POV in today. So in the two hours I'll have another chapter up. Like I'm trying to write Chris,Karlie,Kyron, and maybe Jens POV. Maybe I'll do Kacey to. They will be short but hey its a update.