Chris

Some people are saying that I should do a second book after this ☺️. More than likely there will be a sequel BUT it'll be focused more on Kyra and Kaylin. I'm not sure.. Karlie will be in it

|•Chapter 33•|

I scrolled through the pictures of me and Karlie. Maybe I should've answered her phone call a couple months back when she called me. Maybe she wanted to make things right. Damn, I miss her ass.

Hazel came in and looked at me shaking her head. "I'm so fucking stupid." She said picking up clothes.

"What are you talking about?" I asked as she stormed around the room.

"I told you I'm not the rebound bitch and that I wanted to be with you Chris. You said you was over that girl. But you sitting here about to cry from just looking at a picture of her." She said shaking her head.

"Come on baby. Look, I'm sorry. You know that I care about you and my feelings for you are genuine. I would n-"

"Genuine huh? No. I don't want a piece of you Chris I want all of you. Not just a little bit. All of you. I wanna be with you. But I can't have you can I because your still in love with her. I respect that though. I just I-I gotta go." She said grabbing her overnight bag and leaving out the room. "Jaron lets go baby."

Should I go after her or.....

Imma go after her.

I went outside as she was putting her and Jaron bags in the trunk.

I grabbed her from behind. "Hazel stop." I said as she tried to get me to loosen my grip on her. I just held her tighter.

"Listen. I know it's a lot to take in alright. But you gotta give me time to sort out my feelings. I can't just get I've somebody that I've been loving most of my life. It takes time, Ma. Eventually I'll be over her and me and you can move forward. Just give me time please."

She sighed. "I understand. And me being the understandable person I am. I want you too call her and talk to her. Get some kind of closure. Before I step in and we go any further talk to her."

She pecked my lips. "I'll see you later."

Jaron got out the car and came over to me giving me a hug. "See ya later G." He said giving me dap.

"Alright lil bruh. Come on. Lemme strap you in yo booster seat." I said.

I can't lie. The little dude has kinda growed on me.

I got him strapped in and made sure the child safety lock was on.

One day me and him was riding and his ass opened the door and started cat callin at some females. I know just 😑.

Hazel was still sitting on the trunk so I went to get my kisses.

"Baaaaaaaaaaeee." I whined.

"What?"

I puckered my lips and she scrunched up her face. "Bye Felicia." She said jumping down.

"How you gone try to play me like that?" I asked smacking her ass. She kept walking. "Don't play with me. You better bring yo ass here."

"What Chris damn?"

I pulled her to me. "So you got an attitude now?"

She didn't say nothing. I pushed her up against the car and kissed all over her face. "Mooooooovvve nigga." She said mushing me.

"Bet nigga." I said letting her go.

"Bye Jaron." He chucked up the deuces.

I stuck my tongue out at Hazel and walked back to my apartment.

I got inside and closed the door. I missed my Tristan. I couldn't get him til next week soooo.

But when he here we be vibin. He slick be throwing shade at me because my hair nappy and he got curly hair. He be rubbing over his lil waves and shit. Like nigga don't nobody care about yo lol curly hair hell.

It's late and I'm bout to go to sleep. Guess I'll call Karlie in the morning. 😒

* * *

"Baaaaaaeeeee. Wake up." Hazel said nibbling on my ear. Here her ass go at 2 in the morning when a nigga trying to get some sleep.

"Gone Hazel. You wasn't fucking with me earlier. Bye." I said sitting up rubbing me eyes.

"But baeeeee." She said pouting and getting on top of me.

"You wake him up, you gone take care of that." I said looking down.

We weren't having sex. We just have each other oral from time to time.

"Man. I just wanna cuddle and you tripping. I came all the way over here and you playing." She said laying her head on my chest.

Big ass baby. I finally gave in and wrapped my arms around her.

"Bae did you call Karlie?"

"I was but then I feel asleep. I can call her now. It's only like 11 something up there."

She nodded. I got my phone and unblocked her number.

It started ringing and my heart started thumping.

"Hello?" It wasn't Karlie voice it was some niggas.

"Where Karlie?"

"The lil bitch is tied up... Literally." He said.

"Heeeelp. Somebody help me. They're going to kill me."

"Bitch shut the fuck up." Then the phone went dead.

That was that Kyron nigga.... Hell nah..

"What was that all about. Why did he say she was tied up? Did she say they where going to kill her?" Hazel asked sounding concerned.

"I don't know but imma find out. I think he gone do something to Karlie."

"Well why are we standing here. We gotta try to go help her."

I nodded. "I'll call you when I make it."

"I said we. I'm not letting you go by yourself."

Hazel done fucked around and made a nigga fall in love.

But here I am once again, going to save Karlie's ass.

Boom!!
☕️👀
I'm going to sit here and just....
Excuse mistakes..
The end is approaching. ☺️😁😁😁