Chris

A/N- Ok, y'all talk to me. Please. I been off wattpad for little over a month and guess how many votes my last two chapter got ONE! Yes one damn vote. I hate snapping out on my readers but you guys act like its so hard to vote. I takes only one second to press that little star. Ugh, I feel like I am failing as a writer. I need feedback. Feedback is what I need. Its obvious y'all like that book because you keep coming back yo read it. If you like it then vote and drop a comment or two or three!! Its simple. Seriously. I will wait until Christmas break to update this again if I have to . And that will be easier on me because I have lots of homework. And sometimes I skip it to write chapters. I haven't uploaded them but the next couple chapters are it. So I feel like if I can skip my homework to write on this then the least you guys do is vote. And to @ayyalsinababee I appreciate you mane you a loyal reader and my best friend. Even if its at three in the morning you gone read the update vote comment and then give me feedback. I need more readers like you ShaSha... . But come one y'all voooooote please

WARNING: THIS CHAPTEE HAS NOT BEEN EDITED. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

|•Chapter 11•|

A guy and a girl can never be just friends.

"Mr.Christopher Diggins."

No words at this moment could explain how I was feeling. I came straight out the ghetto. We was on food stamps and every other assistance. Most niggas ain't get here but I did I chose a different route from them other niggas.

I'm not even gone lie. I done sold crack rock but I had to come up off that shit when my best friend was murdered about 8 months ago. After watching him die, I just knew that I would be next. So I got out that drug shit. And all my nigga Kingston wanted to do was prove to his moms that he could make it out. He almost did, but he got caught up in some shit, and some niggas killed him.

I shook my head and wiped the tears that escaped from my eyes. Just because I'm crying don't think a nigga soft. These real nigga tears.

I got out my seat and walked on stage. I shook the principal hand and got my diploma. I looked out in the crowd and smiled at my moms and little sister.

The principal called the rest of the class and the last person he called was Karlie because she was valedictorian and had to give a speech. She had no family in the audience but I cheered for her because that's my best friend and she been through a lot. Even after the message she sent me, I was still about to cheer her on.

"Class of 2015 we did it!" She squeled and we all laughed and cheered. "Seriously, this is the last place that I thought I would be. So many people put me down and I'm sure some of my class mates have been put down on to. But we're here. We made it. We graduated. We're going to college. I am proud of all of my classmates. I never got close to any of you guys but I'm proud because we were put down on the most. A lot of people said that I would end up pregnant at sixteen and I wouldnt make it out of high school. I'm pregnant but the fact is I graduated and am going to college, so after we leave her today don't forget that no matter what life throws at you, you can overcome it. Congrats everyone." She said walking off stage. The crowd gave her a standing ovation.

But me? I was stuck. PREGNANT?! I knew that the baby wasn't mines because I remembered tripling. OK. So it was that nigga Kyron's. I'm not even gone lie that shit was fucking with me.