Karlie

Ok y'all I'm done with all the goofy chapters and stuff. Does where just some fillers....

Karlie in MM I changed her character...

|•Chapter 25•|

"Sisteeeeeeeeeer." Kyra whispered waking me out of my sleep.

I opened my eyes and rubbed them. "What girl." I said annoyed that she had woke me up out of my sleep.

"Whoa. I just came to tell you I cooked for you nigga!"

I squeled and jumped out of bed. Okay now I was not mad anymore because my bitch could cook. When I tell you she fuck it up in the kitchen she fuck it up!

I slid on a pair of leggings and a oversized t-shirt and walked down stairs. I walked in the kitchen and yes bitch I was in heaven.

She had cooked: steak, stuffed french toasts,cheesy eggs,grits,pancakes,bacon,breakfasts sauges, and hash browns.

"Kyra I love you soooooooo much!" I said kissing her on the face repeatedly.

"Ew!" She said wiping off my kisses and handing me a plate.

"Thanks pundding!"

I sat down at the island and dug in. "Mmmmmm. Omg this is so good. Ohhh these eggs are so cheesy!" I took a bite of french toast and moaned. "Mmmmygod. This is delicious. Y'all so sexy." I said cooing at my food.

I finished eating and all eyes where on me. "What the hell y'all staring at?"

"You finished? I thought you was bout to bust a nut over there. " Kyra said looking at me crazy.

"Well. The shit was good. Kaaaaaaaaaaaaayliiin brother can you get me some OJ?"

"Fa sho sissy!" He said getting up and getting me a glass and pouring me some orange juice. I love my brother y'all , he the shit.

I drunk my orange juice and then put my dirty dishes in the dish washer.

"K come do my hair." Kaylin said walking up beside me

We went into the living area and he sat down on the floor and I sat on the couch.

"Kay. Do you have a crush on Kyra?"

"Huh?"

"Nigga don't play dumb. You heard what I said."

"I mean I think so. She sexy as fuck but she look at me like a lil brother or some shit and ain't no way she gone give me play."

"How do you know that?"

"Because I'll try to flirt with her and she just don't be seeing it. Like I want her Bruh!"

"Whoa. Just tell her that."

He just shrugged and I continued to do his two french braids.

I loved Kaylin dreads they where just so cute especially in to french braids. It made his lil ugly self look cute.

"Karlie you feel like going shoppin?" She asked handing me the stack of mail.

I finished Kaylins hair and then looked through the mail and saw a letter from my baby!

I ripped it open and started to read it .

Dear my most favorite girl in the world,

K I miss you man. Damn, seem like its been 10 years since I saw yo lil punk ass. But anyways you been taking care of my babies? You miss daddy? Yeah you miss daddy! But this just a lil something. I wanted to tell you that I love you baby girl and I'll be back soon. Hold it down for me ma. I love you so so so so so much ! Ain't shit changed. I got a surprise for you too...........

Now kiss me through the paper. Mmmmmmmmmmmwaaauh

Love,
Yo sexy, lightskin, pretty ass big dick baby pappy.......

I laughed and refolded the letter. He was so fucking slow. But I missed him and surprise? Hmmm. I liked surprises.

I heard the door bell ring. "Can someone get the door?"

No one went to the door and whoever was at it was really laying on the doorbell. "Alright got dammit I'm coming." I yelled walking through the foyer to the front door.

I snatched open the door and no one was standing there. I heard googlin and looked down at the ground.

As soon as my eyes connected with that lil boy I knew what was up! "Ahhhhhhhh hell nah! This bitch done left they baby on my door step."

What kinda mother would leave they fucking baby on their baby's daddy's baby mama door step who happens to be their ex bestfriend.

I picked the lil boy up out of the card board box. Yes, cardboard box, and get this shit the baby was butt ass naked. I shook my head and almost cried, this shit is sad as fuck for real. And he was a small little something too like he had been born prematurely and this bitch had him out here like this.

"Kyyyyyyra And Kayliiiiiiin!" I yelled

They both ran downstairs as I picked up the note that was left in the box.

Dear stupid little whore,

Ha-ha bitch you thought I was gone. Never ! I got something for your bitch ass and take care of the little mf. He deserves that much. His name is Kyron Tyrese Poole Jr. Hehe ho you can't name your son that. I'll be back so watch your back ho.

This bitch was really trying it. How the fuck did she even know that I was I'm California. Her ass needed to be somewhere in a fucking mental hospital. Like is this bitch still walking around on the streets. But she's fucking with the right one and it's about time I blew her fucking brains out. Yes little ole me. Ibwomt hesitate to pull a trigger on the ho. She has tries it on so many levels.

I mean how the fuck can you do you son like that. The one that you carried and pushed out. How can you leave him on somebody's doorstep in a card board box naked? Like that is fucked the fuck up.

"Whose baby is this?" Kyra asked.

"Kyra and Kaylin say hey to your nephew, Kyron Jr."

"Get the fuck out of here. She left this lil boy on the doorstep naked as fuck?" Kaylin asked getting upset and I nodded.

"This bitch is looney! Gah damn!" He said rubbing his temples. "Kyra get him some clothes go put on. He's probably cold as hell. And fix him a bottle. The dumb bitch probably ain't feed the lil guy."

He was sleeping but you could see that he was the spitting image of Kyron. Wasn't no need for no blood test because they looked just alike.

Kyra came back downstairs handing me the Jordan outfit and pamper. I went to the sink stopped it up and began to bathe him with some baby wash.

He was too adorable I had to admit. He was just so cute. After getting him all cleaned up I rubbed on baby lotion and put on his clothes.

"There ya go lil man." I said rocking him and feeding him his bottle.

He sucked loudly and I burped him.

I felt sorry for the little guy. His mama was fucked up but that was ok because he had me and his Auntie Kyra. There was just no way that I could deny this little baby. He was so innocent and didn't deserve any of this shit.

"Let me hold his little sexy self." Kyra said taking him from me.

I'm a good person yall. I didn't have to take in that lil but but I did. It hurted my heart that someone could be this cruel and cold.

I got something coming for yo ass Jennifer. Bitch just wait on it.

So finally some drama come in! Jennifer is trifflin as fuck but yk what its people like that in this world. Shit makes no type of sense. Excuse mistakes. Vote and comment please.