Chris

|•Chapter 4•|

"I can't make you love me if you don't. You can't make your heart feel something it won't." -Tank x
I Can't Make You Love Me

Call me jealous but.......

Ofcourse she took him back. I'm not gone even flex I'm jealous as a mufucka. This nigga bought her a Audi and a Maybach. What kinda shit is that?

It's been two days since they got back together and Karlie hasn't called me or texted me. That's fucked up because when they was broken up she was here everyday crying and all that other shit. I guess I'm gone have to accept the fact that my bestfriend will never be mines, and she gone always be just that a bestfriend. If she remain that. A bestfriend don't ignore you for two days straight. It's fucked up yo, but I can't make her love me. Lemme get out my feelings and spend time with my girl.

"Chris what are you thinking so hard about?" Lauren asked

"Nothng it's not important. C'mere Karlie." Damn I regretted that shit as soon as I said it.

She looked at me crazy. "What did you just call me."

"My bad."I said closing my eyes and laying my head back on my pillow. I didn't feel like arguing and this exactly where this was going.

"Unuh. Yo bad? That's all you got to say. You just called me that bitch name!" She said rolling her neck and getting loud. She can be so damn extra. I hate that ghetto ass shit.

"I said my bad damn. And don't call her no bitch either. I really don't feel like arguing with you right now. So, how bout you go home and so I can go to sleep." I said getting off my bed and opening the door for her.

"You really kicking me out."

"Something like that. Look I'm not finna let you disrespect my bestfriend. And you being extra right now. I don't got time for this. Hit my line when you not on some other shit."

"Disrespect yo bestfriend? Nigga you just called me that bitch name. If I'm being extra by cursing yo ass out then oh fucking well. I'm not leaving."

I clenched and unclenched my jaw. Let me get out of here before I hit this damn girl. "Know what? You ain't gotta leave I will." I grabbed my slides and walked to the door. I opened the door, but she slammed it shut pressing her body against it. "Lauren move."

"Why so you can go see yo bitch?" She said punching me in the chest. Fuck she thought this was?

"Don't worry about who I'm going to see. Just get the fuck out my way."

She folded her arms across her chest. "I'm not moving."

Now she was just trying me. I picked her up and threw her on my bed. "Next time I tell yo ass to get the fuck out my way. Do it. When I come back you better be gone." I said headed towards the door.

"Chris I'm pregnant." She shouted behind me.

I chuckled and turned around. Do she really think I'm this dumb?

"Damn forreal? Because when I fuck I triple my shit. And I make sure you take yo birth control everyday. So obviously that ain't my seed if you is."

"Is that right." She hopped off the bed and went and got something out of her purse. She shoved it in my hand. "4 months ago we fucked. Remember you wanted a quickie after the basketball game? We couldn't go to my house because my parents where home. And you didn't wanna drive all the way over here. Well that night we fucked and you didn't strap up because you didn't have condoms in your car. I thought my period was coming on, but turns out I was spotting. Well a week ago I went and had a check up. Turns out I'm 4 months pregnant. You do the math boo."

'Damn, she ain't lying. I remember that shit, and I didn't strap up.' I thought

"What about yo birth control?"

"Just because I take birthcontrol doesn't mean I won't get pregnant. Their not 100% guranteed."

"Fuck man." I looked down at the ultrasound and the papers that confirmed she was pregnant.

"Look don't worry bout it. I don't need you. I'm getting an abortion."

I was still trying to process the fact that I'm about to be a father that I didn't hear anything she said. Me a father? That means that I'm responsible for someone's life. Well, what's done is done, and I guess in about 5 months I'll have a daughter or a son.

I grabbed Lauren hand as she tried to walk out "Imma be there for him or her. Don't ever doubt that. I can admit a child is not what I want at the age of 18, but Imma be there."

"Did you just hear what I said? I'm getting abortion. Chris do you think this is what I want? I'm suppose to go to USM in 4 months. There's no way I can go all the way to Mississippi now. When I tell my parents their gonna kick me out the house."

"Now, you know I'm not bout to let that shit happen. You not getting an abortion. Me,you, and the baby can move in together. We can fix our schedules were both of us can go to school. You may not be able to go to USM but you can go to a Junior college and when the baby is old enough for daycare you can transfer to GSU or Clark."

"Chris that's not what I want to do. The only scholarship I got was to USM. And my parents aren't gonna pay tuition for Junior College. Everything I got is riding on that scholarship. A baby is not what I need right now. I'm getting an abortion."

"No the fuck you not. I swear to god if you kill ny seed, Imma beat the fuck out of you." I said serious as fuck.

What the fuck she mean she getting an abortion? She not gone kill my seed even if the baby was a mistake. I just lost respect all for this girl.

"Look Chris. You don't have to carry a baby for the next 5 months, I do. You don't have to push a baby out of your vagina, I do. I have to give up all of my dreams to have a fuckin baby. And I'm not doing it. So I'm getting an abortion and you can't stop me."

I grabbed her and pushed her against the wall.

"Listen to me Lauren. You not gone kill my seed. You gone carry this baby for the next seven months and then you gone push it out. Understood? I don't give a fuck what you do and where you go. If you wanna go to Mississippi then bye. My son or daughter can stay with me, and you ain't gotta be nowhere around." I let her go. "Get the fuck out my house because we are done. Don't abort my seed Lauren."

"I've made my decision, Chris." She said walking out.

She kill my seed that's her ass.

If there's spelling mistakes please excuse them.

•Lauren prego?

•She want an abortion.

•Chris don't want her to abort the baby.

•Karlie been M.I.A.

•Please excuse all of my misstake. This chapter was kinda ehhhh. But it gets better.

-Jazzy G