Chapter 34

Everybody POV. Patiently waiting for my 15k 😔. Crazy bitch in MM 😑

|•Chapter 34•|

8 hours after the phone call.....

J E N N I F E R

I been gone fah to long. I been quiet for too long. It's time for a bitch to make an appearance. I can't wait for my plan to go into motion.

Once we had Karlie tied up we was set. This bitch kept screaming and everything. It was highly annoying. I wish k could kill her ass already but sadly it takes time.

"Jennifer I gave you a second chance! Bitch you played me. I took your son in and was a mother to him. This how you repay me? I swear to god. If y'all kill me, my fucking ghost gone come back and hunt you until you just fucking kill yourself. Bitch you tried me. You putting all three of my kids in danger. Stupid ass slut. Bitch ugh I fucking wish I didn't have these hand cuffs on me. You better be fuckin glad. I- uhhhh." She stopped as water began coming down her legs.

"No no no. Babies please don't come right now. Oh god." She said as tears began to fall down her face.

"Aye." I called to him. "This bitch water just broke."

He shrugged. "Fuck you want me to do?"

Ugh. He is not good help. "I don't know. She just gone have them bitches on the floor sheit."

We shrugged at the same time. I really don't give a fuck.

"It's ok babies. It's ok. Mama got y'all. Imma find us a way out here. Just bare with me." She said. I scoffed.

"Good luck with that shit. Babe, let's go get some McDonald's I'm hungry."

"Alright. Don't try to exscape bitch." I said blowing a kiss at Karlie.

K A R L I E

As soon as they left out I went into my hair and got a bobby pin. Kyron dumb ass taught me how to break out of hand cuffs. Stupid fuck 😐.

After fooling with them for a while they made a clicking sound.

I had no time to be waisting. The McDonald's was 20 minutes from where I was. Jennifer dumb ass always making a scene in restaurants... I knew they where going to be gone close to a hour. They dumb asses would probably sit on the inside and eat breakfast. But that's fine by me, give me time to get the Fuck out of here..

I can't believe that Kyron would do some shit like this. After all the shit that we done been through and he pull some shit like his... It fucking hurts man. I gave him my everything all of me.

I rubbed my arms and reached down in my sock taking out a knife I had in there. I cut the ropes from around my feet and I was free.

The only problem now is getting on the other side of that door. I could leave out the window but I had to find KJ. I'm just not going to leave him like that. I could never. That was my son.

I stood and held my stomach. "Ah fuck."

A sharp pain shot through my body.

"KARLIE! KARLIE! Are you in here?!"

I heard two people calling my name. A male and female voice. It was Chris' voice.

"I'm in here. Please get me out of here, my water broke."

H A Z E L

Thanks to my computer wiz skills we were able to track Karlie's cell phone and find out where she was. We sat and scoped the place until we saw who I learned was Jennifer and Kyron leave.

This is all a big mess. But I know that we gotta do something to help this girl. No, I dont know her but that's ok. When you see somebody in a bad situation you try to help them.

"Chris move out the way so I can get the door open."

I took my cell phone and put it on top of the unlock key pad and it unlocked. Who I assume is Karlie came rushing into Chris' arms.

"Please go find KJ." She sobbed.

"Chris, we need to get her to a hospital her water broke."

"Take her to the car while I look for the little boy. You sure they didn't take him with them." Chris asked

She nodded. "I'm sure. He's here somewhere."

I grabbed her hand. "Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm Hazel. Come on, let's get you to the car."

I led her up the stairs. "Take it easy. Don't wanna put any pressure on you." She nodded.

We finally made it to the car. I unlocked the doors and led her into the back seat.

"Gosh, this hurts so bad."

I know exactly how she felt. "If you take deep breaths it'll help soothe you."

She started taking deep breaths.

A few minutes later Chris came out holding the baby.

He got in the car and handed him to me. He was so gorgeous. I missed Jarion being a baby. That lil boy be giving me hell. 😣 Y'all just don't know.

K A R L I E

We where at the hospital and and my babies where almost here. I'm so glad Chris came him and Hazel. They really helped me out. I just don't know what might've happened to me.

I was hurting like hell. My heart was destroyed. How the fuck could Kyron pull some shit like that?

I should've never let Chris go. 😔

Not much to say...
Excuse my mistakes... This tea burned my tongue lawd ☕️🔥