Karlie

Before you start reading. Please comment through out the chapter. 15 comments is the goal. 10 votes. I get enough reads on a chapter so that shouldn't be hard to reach. If y'all really want another update make it happen. :)

Kyra in MM. .

|•Chapter 21•|

Today is the day. The last day I'll see the father of my kids free until twenty years from now.

I watched as the FBI agents wrestled Kyron to the ground and a bucket load of years escaped my eyes.

Twenty years. Can you believe that? TWENTY MOTHERFUCKIN YEARS? All because of that bitch Jennifer.

In the worst way possible, that bitch will fucking pay for what she did to me, Kyron, and my babies. This shit ain't over by a long shot. Nope. Not at all.

"Karlie. I love you. Lil mama hold it down!" Kyron yelled as they hauled him to a escalade truck.

I watched as they forced him into "Aye bitch you better watch how you snatching me. I'll take yo fucking gun and shoot yo mexican ass with it!" Kyron snapped.

I sighed loudly and palmed my forhead. Did he really just do that? Kyron was taking this shit as a joke but this was some serious shit......

I just can't do this. I need to find myself.

* * *

3 months later

"Look at you sis. You've gotten so big." Kyra squealed and I rolled my eyes.

"Please don't remind me." I scoffed.

She sucked her teeth. "Giiiiiiiiirl ya look great. " She kissed my cheek and I wiped it off.

Over the last few months Kyra and I have gotten really close. She's been there for me since Kyron was arrested and hauled off to Peurto Rico. Today she flew in from Atlanta. She's going to be staying with me yo help out with the pregnancy.

Basically, after everything I moved to Cali like I had planned and I was doing great and I felt even greater. Life was really treating me good and I'm proud to say that I am on the road to finding myself.

The only things that I have been focusing on are me and my babies. I'm so excited I can't wait til they get here. Tomorrow I'll be finding out what I'm having.

"My flight was tiring. I can't wait to cuddle up with some soft pillows and facetime my baby boy." She said referring to her three year old son Julian but we called him Poppa.

"Awe how is lil man?" I asked. I hadn't really seen him because he lived in Houston with his dad, Na'heem.

"Girl he's bad as hell. I'm going to see him in a couple of weeks. " She said pouting.

I could tell she felt sad that she couldn't have her son with her. But that's a whole other story for a whole other book (*Hint* *Hint*)

"So have Kyron written or anything?" She asked and I nodded.

"He wrote two weeks ago. Basically, he said that it wasn't so bad over there. And he told me not to forget the promises he made me." I said smiling and rubbing my big belly. I was so big it didn't make any type of sense.

"Awh. That's what's up. He didn't even ask about the fam? I got his nappy headed ass." She said looking disappointed.

"See, why you talking shit? He actually wrote your ass a letter."