Kyron(Vacation Pt. 2)

A/N- Sooooo ok. I can't believe this. The other day when I updated I Wanna Be had 1.29k reads. Weeeell me and my mom where riding in the car and I screamed so loud she almost wrecked. But I was screaming because I WANNA BE HAS HIT 2000 READS. MAN WHAT????? I WAS NOT! NOT! EXPECTING THAT AT ALLLLLLLLL! IM LITERALLY CRYING RIGHT KNI. THANKS. I APPRECIATE ALL MY READERS. AND NOW THAT WE MADE IT PAST 2000 READS........... COMMENTS, COMMENTS, COMMENTS. IF ITS JUST ONE COMMENT. BUT LOVE YOU GUYS! Thanks a bunch ....

|•Chapter 19•|

You know I really want you
I feel like you can make me happy Take a trip far
and let me do my thang
Forget about what you heard
lets get personal Just me and you Just me and you- Just Me And You x Tony! Toni! Tone!

"Ahhhhhhh!" I heard Karlie scream and my head shot up. I think she woke every sleeping person up on this plane.

She had her hand over her stomach smiling. "Kyron. The twins just kicked. I can't believe it." She said taking my hand and putting it on her stomach. They started to kick like crazy and I couldn't help but smile.

I kissed her stomach. "Damn K. They playing soccer up in there." I said and she started to laugh. "I love you K. For real man. You giving my life a whole new meaning. Thanks." I said pecking her lips and our kiss started to deepen.

"Bathroom." She mumbled.

I nodded. "You go first and then I'll be behind you." I broke the kiss and pecked her lips once again.

She climbed over me and walked off to the bathroom.

After waiting five minutes I got out of my seat and went to the first class bathroom.

After finding the one she was in I walked in and she was butt ass naked. I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face.

And let me just say this. Yeah, I know she got a boyfriend. Do I give a fuck? Hell mothafuckin nah! Me and Karlie was meant to be. I don't give a fuck. Like I said before. No matter who I'm with and no matter who she with we gone always have something going. And that's just on some real ass shit.

Now back to this bomb ass sex scene Jasmine bout to give y'all.

"Damn you beautiful." I said admiring her naked body.

I washed her cheeks flush as she blushed and walked over to me wrapping her arms around me.

I leaned down and pecked her lips picking her up. Instinctively her legs wrapped around my waist and our kiss deepened.

"You love me?" I asked in between our kiss.

She moaned.

I laughed and picked her up higher putting her on my shoulders. Pulling her closer I stuck my tongue in her and she screamed out. People in heaven probably heard her...... They was right next door right? I mean we was on a planeeee. So....

"Uhhh. That feels-"

I cut her off by pulling my tongue out and sucking on her clit. After K let her sweet honey go I ate all that shit up and keep on going.

I felt her body go limp but I kept going. I assaulted her pussy with my tongue. I had no plan on letting up either. I was a fein and he pussy was my drug.

"Kyron baby. I can't take it no more. Please stoooop." she begged but I kept going and she came again in my mouth. Just like the previous times I lapped that shit up. Her body started to shake, and I think she went into and orgasmic shock because she started cumming and didn't stop until five minutes later.

She let out a loud scream when I started to bite down on her clit. I bit and sucked as she called out every curse word.

After she came for the last time I put her down. Before she had a chance to respond, I bent her ass over. I smacked it and watched it jiggle. I smacked it again because I liked the way it jiggled. Karlie squeled and tooted her ass up.

I dropped my shorts. I aint have no boxers on because my dick to big. Gotta let my shit swing.

I grabbed my hard dick and pressed it against her pussy. She moaned. I slid in and slid out to tease her.

"Ky....." She whined. "Stop teasing."

I laughed. I think she sprung on my dick. What can I say? My dick is bomb as fuck! Big daddy Ky give them long strokes. Tell ya friends......!

I pushed in real slow and gave her long slow strokes making sure I hit her g-spot everytime. We weren't fucking. We was making love.........

I pushed her down farther and she arched her back. She squeezed her pussy muscles and I had to pull the fuck out because I was bout to bust.

"Oooooh Ky. It feels sooooooooooooooooo gooood." She moaned.

She came and soon after I followed.

* * *

Our plane had just touched down in the Bahamas and I was hype as fuck. This was bout to be a good as week but first I had to get something out the way. I had to tell K about me going back to jail.

I shook K awake. We went for rounds in that bathroom. I wore her ass out, that was just the beginning though. I had a whole lot of shit up my sleeve.

She woke up and looked around. "Welcome to the Bahamas baby." I whispered and she started to smile.

Two hours later we where finally checked into our hotel. I was lying across the bed while Karlie was in the shower.

I was drifting off to sleep when I felt my booty being pinched. I jumped up and mugged the fuck out of Karlie who was laughing her ass off.

"Oh girl. You see it! My ass getting fat ain't it. Look at it girl. It's clapping and shit. Left cheek. Right cheek. Ass for days bih. I know you see it." I said in a girl voice trying go make my booty clap.

She laughed and flipped me off. "Im not fenta play with you dumb ass."

I smacked my teeth. "Bitch whatever. You just mad because I got more ass then you! Hmm." I said standing up trying to twerk.

"Ky sit the fuck down." She said laughing.

"Nah but on a serious note. Come lay with me." I said getting ready to break the news to her.

She came and layed beside me and I pulled her on my chest. "Just listen don't interrupt. Basicallym. Jennifer set me up. She followed me around and found out where all my traps and shit was. My mind was on some other shit so I didn't even notice. So basically they bust in all my traps found out who all my connects and shit was and bam. Now the U.S and Puerto Rico fighting over me because I got shit going down in both countries. So basically right now I'm out but in a week I go back. I pulled some plugs and they let a nigga go for a week. So um when I go back. I'm gone be locked down for 20 years. No possibility of parole or nothing. Believe me my lawyer done tried everything. 20 years in prison. I can't have no visitors because most likely Puerto Rico gone get me. It was either 50 years with visitors or 20 years without visitors." I said finishing up.

I felt K's body shaking. "You promised you would never leave me."

Well there you have it.......
EXCUSE MISTAKES