Karlie

|•Chapter 32•|

3 months later....

"C'mere mamas baby." I said picking KJ up out of his crib.

He was getting so fat... He needs stop eating so much. I don't know what I'm going to do with him. I want him to stay a baby forever so he can't leave me like everybody else has.

Kyron was gone back... Again.

I know right. We where right in the middle of my baby shower when he said he had to go. I was so crushed but I did enjoy my baby shower. It was awesome. The twins had sooooooo much stuff I had to rent a storage room too keep some of the stuff in. Yeah, it was that much.

But I'm so proud of myself. Just a couple months ago I was a wreck... Going back and forth between two guys. Having sex with another nigga while I was pregnant. Cheating on him with and just god it was awful.

So let's give me a big round of applause because yo girl got her shit together 👏🏾👏🏾. I'm going to school full time, I'm taking care of my step son, I got my own house and cars. I'm proud of myself. If I do say so myself .

Because I'm so proud of myself I'm going to treat myself to Ice cream.

I was already dressed so I just grabbed my keys and purse. I took out my phone and sent Kaylin a text letting him know that I was going to get ice cream.

I got KJ and we was headed out. My lil man stay fresh, and he's so spoiled. He basically want go to anybody unless it me or Kyron.. And Kyrons not here so yeah.

I opened the door and damn near dropped KJ.

"Kyron what the hell are you doing here? You don't suppose to be back until the twins birth."

He scratched his head looking around. "I um I wanted to surprise you.. Surprise."

Why the hell was he so jumpy. And all of his hair was gone... What the hey?

"Well ok. It's good to see you babe. I'm glad your back." I said giving him a hug and a kiss.

"Here hold KJ while I lock the door." I said handing KJ to him but KJ didn't go to him. He held on too me and started crying really loud.

Now KJ always wants Kyron I don't know what's different about today. Maybe he didn't recognize him because all of his hair was cut off.

I just held him as I locked the door.

"Bae we going to get ice cream. You drive I'm tired." I said throwing him the keys.

I strapped KJ in and got in the car.

He sped off down the highway doing 90 mph. The hell.

"Kyron what the hell wrong with you. I'm pregnant and your son is back there. Why is you driving like a bat out of hell."

"Awh bitch shut up. Ain't nobody got time to be hearing that. Fuck all y'all."

I looked at him with wide eyes. I would've went up side his shit but he was driving so fast and I didn't want him to lose control of the wheel.

"Text that Kaylin nigga and tell him you and that lil bitch staying the night at yo friend house."

I shook my head he was really starting to scare me now. "Why?"

"Damn, I can't stand your ass. You ask to many questions."

I folded my arms under my breast. I don't know what the hell has gotten into to Kyron. He called his son a bitch. He called me a bitch and said fuck our twins. Maybe he's on something.

And his next actions confirmed my suspicions. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a bag of cocaine.

"Kyron what the fuck is wrong with you?!"

He slowed the car down and started snorting that shit like we was not in this car.

I was debatin on just jumping out of the car but changed my mind because I couldn't get to KJ.

"Jennifer got me in this shit. Blame her."

My mouth flew open. "Jejenifer?" I stuttered.

"Yeah my baby Jen." He said smiling.

I looked at him and broke down in to tears. I can't fucking believe this. He was with this bitch behind my back. He was fucking her. He was doing drugs with her? Fuck no.

This can't be my life I just know it cant.

I looked back at KJ. I felt sorry for him. Hell I felt sorry for my babies. What the hell has gotten into Kyron?

Oop. Y'all wasn't expecting that shit huh? This is just the beginning 😊
Short I know. The rest of em will probably be like this.

We're almost there. 🔚

-Evil Ass Jasmine 😈😊