⟣Chapter 4

⟣•04•⟢
: SHH, THERE'S A BEAST IN THE IMPERIAL PALACE

• • •
Chi Jun read hundreds of beast cards and successfully became a strange customer in the eyes of several shopping guide employees in the store. Since the opening of the store, there was no customer that had spent several hours examining these beast cards from start to finish. There was a control panel next to the demonstration area with the type of beast card that general customers were most interested in. It was convenient to see the type of beast card.

Chi Jun didn't care about the eyes of the people around him. During the time he was at Base A, he was braver after killing the zombies and more popular than Gu Yanzheng. Then once he was out doing tasks, he was eye-catching and having people's eyes on him didn't give him any sense of pressure.

Chi Jun yawned, rubbed his tired eyes and took a few steps to the counter. The shopping guide thought he had looked for so long and finally chose a certain beast card, only to hear the person ask, "Excuse me, do you need a part-time worker in your store? Or perhaps a temporary worker?"

"..."

A part-time worker? A temporary worker?

Chi Jun looked at the guide's face and raised his finger to point to the demonstration area. "Doesn't your store need people to make those type of beast cards?"

The store manager next to the employee heard the words and came over, examining this person carefully. "Are you a card maker or a beast imprinter?"

A card maker was a person who made the high-density alloy cards. Generally, the alloy cards were used to make the beast cards. The more types of metals fused together and the more stable the degrees of compaction, the higher the quality of the drawn beast card.

However, the quality of the alloy card wasn't absolute. It also depended on the performance of the beast imprinter. The higher the level of the beast imprinter, the more complex the pattern they could burn on the metal so that the mechanical beast formed by the beast card was even more powerful.

It was relatively easy for card makers to make alloy cards with the help of their quantum computer but ultra high-quality alloy cards could only be made by master card makers.

The beast imprinter controlled the burned pattern on the alloy card according to their own ability and the differentiation was more obvious. From a one star to nine star beast imprinter, the beast card differed greatly in effect and application.

For example, the mechanical beast produced by a one star beast imprinter probably only had the basic ability to sell meng. Meanwhile, a mechanical beast portrayed by a nine star beast imprinter could probably protect a city.

Chi Jun thought about it. There weren't many memories of the mechanical beasts in his head and he could only guess by feeling. It was difficult to make high-density cards considering his current ability was similar to when his ability was just activated. He also didn't have a quantum computer or special metal materials.

Therefore, Chi Jun told the store manager. "I am a beast imprinter."

"How many stars?"

"Five stars." Chi Jun touched the corner of his mouth and talked nonsense. It was just that once he spoke, he immediately attracted the attention of several guides and customers around him.

A store's beast card was mostly made by beast imprinters four stars or under. Only the best and most defensive beast cards were made by five star beast imprinters. This young person who looked to be 18 years old was already a five star imprinter?

The store manager, who was used to wind and rain, couldn't help twitching as he looked at the casual man in front of him with complicated eyes. He met a cheater! A five star beast imprinter? He had never seen such a righteous liar!