⟣Chapter 23

⟣•23•⟢
: SHH, THERE'S A BEAST IN THE IMPERIAL PALACE

• • •
Gu Yanzheng held his family's lion, gaze turning slightly to the robot housekeeper with flashing lights. His big lion had been so angry that his ability broke out and he didn't think of this iron lump…

Old Iron shrank back silently when he saw it. His master wanted to reset his data to the factory settings! His data might have problems but he vaguely had a feeling that his current data was free and unrestrained! He must never be restored to the factory settings.

Thus, under Gu Yanzheng's cold eyes, Old Iron hid in the ruins and he even moved his robotic arms, wanting to drill into the ruins. Gu Yanzheng's big hand pressed against the head of his little lion and his mouth twitched. "Come back!"

The little lion under his chin looked up with a puzzled expression. Gu Yanzheng buried his nose in the hot fur of the little lion and looked at the robot housekeeper who came back silently. "Pick up all the things that had fallen outside."

Old Iron ran away so frantically that he didn't even say the established procedure 'Yes Master.'

Lion Chi, "…"

It was better for him and his big ginkgo to have this robot housekeeper rather than the major general. They would be sure to take the robot with them when they ran away!

Gu Yanzheng looked down at his little lion's ears and the shrewd beast gaze when Chi Jun looked at the robot housekeeper. He reached out and rubbed the lion's head vigorously before raising a hand towards the ruins on the ground.

Chi Jun retracted his gaze and watched his big ginkgo cleaning up the ruins. They had to flee. What was this person doing?

Then Chi Jun saw the two metres high tree body of Gu Yanzheng emerging from the ruins. The elongated branches protected the entire ruins and all the military uniforms inside were intact. There wasn't even dust on them.

The little lion placed his paws on Gu Yanzheng's shoulders and raised his head to look into Gu Yanzheng's eyes. The major general of the empire calmly looked back.

Then who was more obsessed with uniforms? Chi Jun's lion paws struck someone's neck. As the branches stretched out to pack up the uniforms, Gu Yanzheng raised a hand to another place. Then a passage heading underground appeared in front of them.

After destroying the major general's house, Lion Chi had already let go of all principles. In any case, they would be fleeing. As a result, his habit from the apocalypse of collecting materials broke out. Now that he saw the hidden passage, he grabbed Gu Yanzheng's arm. "Let's go in to see!"

The little lion had no doubts about how his big ginkgo found this place. After all, the roots of the big ginkgo were deep underground and the major general's special room was underground. Gu Yanzheng clasped the little lion's soft belly with one hand while the other hand touched the head. He waved away the fallen waste along the way and strode into the passage.

Lights turned on when they entered. The building aboveground had collapsed badly because the metal was pulled away but there wasn't much of a problem underground. It was because the underground building was natural and the main material was wood. It looked very solid.

A bit of surprise flashed through Lion Chi's head. He inexplicably felt that this architectural style was particularly suitable for his family's big gingko. After walking through a structure that was almost identical to the ground floor of the house aboveground, they came to a well-furnished bedroom.

The little lion twisted in Gu Yanzheng's arm and the amber eyes stared at Gu Yanzheng. The neat black major general's uniform, the military cap, the golden epaulettes and collar…