⟣Chapter 32

⟣•32•⟢
: SHH, THERE'S A BEAST IN THE IMPERIAL PALACE

• • •
Big Lion Chi was dreaming.

In the dream, there was anxiety and anger from being besieged by zombies. He and his family's big ginkgo had passed by a small base on the way to Base A. It was near a grain storage in a country town and they encountered a zombie siege.

Their strength wasn't high enough. His metal ability was better than the initial state but his animal transformation wasn't stable enough. Even so, there was Gu Yanzheng's dual-system abilities so he wasn't afraid to rush in.

He was just killing in a fierce manner when he saw a speed-transformed zombie rush to Gu Yanzheng, mouth crazily gnawing on his ginkgo tree's trunk At that moment, he was too angry…

He ferociously transformed into a big lion and his metal ability increased a level. He waved his big claws and crazily pulled all types of metals to turn that zombie into a slag. Of course, he didn't hurt his big ginkgo. Then the big lion turned his head and continued to kill.

In fact…

Gu Yanzheng was helplessly holding onto the big lion's paws that his big lion kept waving in his sleep while removing the metal ability around the paws. At the same time, his branches were stably holding his big lion's body. Otherwise, this disobedient sleep meant his lion was likely to fall to the ground. Under the lush ginkgo leaves, the large lion moved his claws and grinded his teeth together, making fierce sounds.

Gu Yanzheng held the lion's paws and continue to rub the fur while quickly getting on the suspension car. He set the destination and had the suspension car automatically drive them home.

The busy Old Iron finally saw the people who hadn't been home for a few days. However, he saw that Master Major General was alone while holding a large green plant. His data fluctuated quickly for a while and all types of thoughts surged.

Then where did the lion master, who had been missing for four days, go? Did the major general find himself more compatible with the big ginkgo?

…Oh, these distressing and complex human emotions!

Gu Yanzheng took the lion wrapped in layers of ginkgo branches from the suspension car. Lion Chi opened his eyes in a dazed manner within the lush branches, still feeling the anger from his dream.

Gu Yanzheng immediately patted the big lion's fur and coaxed him to continue to sleep. This dual ability not only calmed the lion's mood but also tied the lion's energy core. He would save the dreaming lion from destroying the home that had half of it repaired.

The big lion was sent all the way to the bedroom underground. Gu Yanzheng leaned on the bed and continued to pat the lion's fur while placing part of his consciousness in the body of the small bonsai.

Therefore, the small bonsai inside the backpack emerged from the backpack that was opened by the ginkgo branches, followed by a small lion seedling. The lion seedling had just climbed out when he found his small tree father flying fast and heading straight for the courtyard wall…

The little lion seedling couldn't catch up to this speed! The little lion seedling closed his wooden mouth and entered the backpack again in a dejected manner to move his flower pot. He hadn't yet moved his flower put when he was picked up by the bonsai that suddenly returned. He was pulled into the lush branches and instantly turned into a smaller lion seedling as he sat on his tree father's branches.

Little lion seedling: o_o?!

Then Bonsai Gu took the little lion seedling over the wall. Old Iron gazed up at the two metres tall ginkgo tree in the backyard and was filled with a family ethics drama filled with love and hatred about the major general, the mission lion, the ginkgo tree in the ground that kept going out and the son of the lion whose father was unknown.