⟣Chapter 50

⟣•50•⟢
: SHH, THERE'S A BEAST IN THE IMPERIAL PALACE

• • •
The Second Army's rescue team consisted of a dozen small ships. The arrival of allied forces to clear the way made it much more convenient to move through the meteorites. Shortly after entered deeper into the meteorite field, the warships of the Second Army discovered traces of star thieves in a direction that was diverted from the cleared route. Thus, after saying hello to the friendly army in front of them, the Second Army's warship turned its course and carefully shuttled past that position.

The bored Chi Jun suddenly sat up and looked at Gu Yanzheng., "Shall we also go to see?"

Gu Yanzheng looked at the fierce person and laughed. "We will wait here."

Chi Jun stared at him. Wasn't this to make him feel antsy? Gu Yanzheng reached out to comfort him by patting him on the head. "They will be back soon."

"Isn't it the star thieves' nest over there?"

Gu Yanzheng shook his head. "No."

Chi Jun then sat back again in his seat, fiddling with the bonsai in a bored manner by counting the leaves.

Gu Yanzheng, "……"

The feeling of being touched all over his body was enough to make his heart itch. It wasn't long before the Second Army came back, dragging the starships they had captured. In addition to the warships that were very much in line with the characteristics of the star thieves, there was also a commercial ship.

Chi Jun, "……"

So they just caught a group of star thieves going out to steal? However, what commercial ship would run to the dangerous meteorite field where star thieves were hiding?

At this point, the soldiers of the Second Army were simply laughing. They had been angry when they knew that the asteroid belt was running rampant with star thieves. Still, there was no way. This area belonged to the Royal Guards and they couldn't do anything.

Now they could finally do something. They didn't expect the first ones to be caught when personally stealing. They thought this commercial ship was really hijacked by the star thieves. They didn't expect that behind the commercial ship's outer skin, the people inside were wearing the uniform of the Royal Guards and they were also bringing equipment over for the star thieves!

Giving the star thieves the law enforcement team's rhino cards, this was simply…

Was it setting a trap or were they really giving equipment to the star thieves? What was this thing?! The soldiers of the Second Army tried to kill the rotten Royal Guards.

Once the soldiers calmed down, they followed the allied forces ahead of them. This sense of dividing labor and cooperation was really great! The route was long and the soldiers wanted to talk to the friends who had controlled the mechanical beasts.

Thus, two soldiers activated their beast cards and slipped out with the captain's permission. They approached the friendly ship and the two soldiers found that…

All allied mechanical beasts within range weren't controlled by any humans. It was frightening…

It was said that only a mental strength of SSS could activate dozens of beast cards at the same time. Was there a person who could control such a large group of mechanical beasts without difficulty? This wasn't the enemy. They couldn't simply hit in front of them.

Therefore, the two soldiers had to return. They described the situation and their captain stared at the large group of mechanical beasts opening the way in a strange manner. If he wasn't mistaken, this…