⟣Chapter 33

⟣•33•⟢
: SHH, THERE'S A BEAST IN THE IMPERIAL PALACE

• • •
At night, the little lion and his big ginkgo embraced each other peacefully. Just… in order to avoid some type of impulsive event that will happen the next morning, Gu Yanzheng slept neatly in his clothes.

The little lion's paws were attached to the clothes and the beast eyes were complicated. He always felt discontented at his desires not being satisfied.

Gu Yanzheng rubbed his hair. "Go to sleep."

He thought that he slept so much during the day that he wouldn't be able to sleep at night. Unexpectedly, Lion Chi turned over twice before falling asleep under the comfort of his ginkgo's dual abilities.

Gu Yanzheng looked at the small undulating belly of the little lion. Not long afterwards, the soft furry belly became a white flat belly and the mermaid line faintly appeared. Gu Yanzheng took a deep breath and reached out to wrap the quilt around this person. Still, his mood wasn't relaxed and his brow was locked.

The names of the genetic drugs obtained from the imperial palace were almost all illegal drugs. Old Iron couldn't buy them and they could only be purchased through abnormal channels. It was too difficult to buy them in a short period of time. He probably needed to think of a way to keep the lion in a sunny mood.

At this time, the surface.

Old Iron was crouching in front of the little lion seedling with his lights flickering, trying to reveal his concern to the little lion seedling. Of course, his best option was to ask the lion master for help. However, after the major general returned, the major general was almost inseparable from the lion master and they always slept in the bedroom together.

Old Iron felt close to helplessness. The little lion didn't understand but as he yawned to fall asleep, he stretched out his paws and touched Old Iron's mechanical arm. It was his first step to overcoming his resistance to mechanical bodies.

Old Iron was deeply comforted. He decided to indulge once. In any case, there was nothing to be done before the formatting. He sat down in front of the little lion seedling and shut down….

Major General Yan's house was peaceful but half a hill away, the imperial palace was still in chaos. The madness of the plants lasted until midnight. The members of the imperial royal family, the staff and the guards finally broke free of the plants once they stopped growing.

The guards took an inventory. Although people were frightened, no one was killed or injured. Some even got on a branch on top of the plant and from the top, they enjoyed the scene of the plants spreading through the entire imperial palace. The old gardener of the palace was still excited after being rescued.

The emperor listened to the guards' reports and the muscles of his face twitched. Everyone was present except for those who went missing from the underground secret laboratory. There was an absurd idea in his mind. Perhaps the plants went crazy in order to act against the underground laboratory. However, what could make plants spread through the imperial palace in such a short period of time and also rejuvenate wooden objects that had been long dead. This was simply a fantasy!

It wasn't only the emperor's guards gathered in the imperials palace. There were many reporters who heard the news and some onlookers couldn't be prevented by the guards. On the Star Network, news about the plants going crazy in the imperial palace had spread. Despite it being the middle of the night, countless reporters gathered at the imperial palace and there were numerous onlookers on the Star Network.

The most reliable ones were the people of the empire's Animal and Plant Protection Association. In an action never seen before, once the plant madness stopped and everyone was rescued unscathed, they submitted a joint initiative to the Star Network, urging the emperor to show mercy to the plants that didn't cause any casualties.