⟣Chapter 41

⟣•41•⟢
: SHH, THERE'S A BEAST IN THE IMPERIAL PALACE

• • •
Extremely late ko-fi chapter. Sorry to those who donated! In addition, the novel is now completed so I will be increasing the update speed of this while slowing down the update speed of I Wasn't Born Lucky (because author for that novel has stopped updating for a while). New schedule will be alternating between Shh and IWBl every day. So one day will be Shh and the next day will be IWBL.

The little lion in the weightlessness state played for a while. He didn't wait for Shen Cong to come back to find them and let Bonsai Gu drive the small aircraft directly to their own starship. There was no way. Gu Yanzheng wasn't here and his lion state couldn't be seen by others…

The man on the starship repairing the control panel hadn't left yet. Lion Chi directly opened a hole in the underside of the starship with his metal ability and entered the small aircraft. Then he plugged in the hole.

Then with his family 's bonsai on his head, Lion Chi avoided all the starship maintenance people, rushed to his room and pounced on the soft quilt. The little lion lay on the quilt and stared at his paws. His agitated mood was gone but he still couldn't change into a person. He didn't know how long this uncontrolled state would last.

At this time, Gu Yanzheng on the other side of the resource star was reminded of something. He was afraid that his little lion might become confused and cry…

Thus, Bonsai Gu stretched out his branches and used his wood ability to roll a box of desserts over. Hearing the movements, the little lion's line of sight moved from his paws to the dessert box held by the bonsai.

Lion Chi turned over, his head against the guilt as he waved his paws and refused. "I don't want dessert. I ate so much that day that I'm a bit tired of it. I want to drink beer."

Bonsai Gu, "……"

His Chi baby was now a small lion and wasn't much bigger than a cat. This little lion wanted to drink beer…

Lion Chi stared at the still bonsai and slammed his paws against the quilt. His beast eyes widened. "You and I were born at the same time!"

This was rounded up to the nearest integer.

Bonsai Gu, "……"

However, it wasn't true. It wasn't true even in their past life. It was because their birthday was on the same day but he was a year older than Chi Jun. Once upon a time, there was a small boy called Junjun who chased behind his ass and called him Brother for many years.

In the end, Brother Gu brought in two bottles of beer that tasted similar to wine. In the last world, this thing was too scarce and no one had the opportunity to drink it. Now his family's lion wanted to drink. Bonsai Gu also brought over a lot of Chi Jun's packaged food along with the wine.

The little lion moved from the bed to the table. He crouched in his seat as his paws held the bottle and touched it against the bottle in front of the bonsai. The transparent bottles made of special material made a clear noise.

Then the little lion picked up a bottle and took a sip. Bubbles burst in his mouth and the taste was excellent. Once the bubbles were gone, Lion Chi opened his mouth. "Awu!"

This was a completely different atmosphere than the last time when the big ginkgo couldn't speak or give a reaction. No, a cry wasn't enough to express his happy mood at this time. It was just that he didn't see any change in the bottle in front of Bonsai Gu.

Lion Chi squinted and pressed his paws against the table. He turned to look at the bonsai and demanded, "It's your turn."

Gu Yanzheng, who was on the way back, laughed. The bonsai's roots moved slightly and half of the liquid in the bottle was gone in a flash. The bonsai's ginkgo leaves didn't change at all. Lion Chu held the bottle and stared at the bonsai's almost empty bottle.