⟣Chapter 7

⟣•07•⟢
: SHH, THERE'S A BEAST IN THE IMPERIAL PALACE

• • •
At this time, the beastmen empire.

Gu Yanzheng led the main starship and landed on a certain planet in the beastmen empire. He accepted the invitation of the beastmen empire's foreign minister and attended the welcome dinner at the state hotel.

The dinner hadn't started and Gu Yanzheng hadn't even eaten yet when he smelt the faint scent of wine. Who was pouring alcohol in his backyard? Gu Yanzheng's hand on the major general's military belt paused as his quantum computer finally received the first brief message from his robot housekeeper a few galaxies away.

"Reporting to Master, the second master is in place."

Gu Yanzheng's heart beat rapidly and his entire body felt as if it was in a caldera, hot magma flowing in his blood.

For years, he could see the scene where his naughty lion blew himself up in front of him every time he closed his eyes. 10 thousand arrows piercing the heart wasn't enough to describe this type of heart tearing pain.

He had fallen to his knees and mobilized his dry energy core, desperately gathering the healing ability that had been exhausted. However, he couldn't find any traces of Chi Jun's body. The power of an energy core explosion of a metal powered person was very strong and the body of a seventh stage ability user was blown away. Gu Yanzheng hated himself for not being strong enough, hated himself for not reacting as quickly as his lion and hated himself for unscrupulously spoiling the lion for the past few years.

In the past, they were trapped by zombies and talked about who would die first and who would die later. His lion firmly believed that living was harder so this hard task was left to Gu Yanzheng. However, once this happened, Gu Yanzheng found that he didn't want to live alone. If he hadn't seen the crack in time and space that was opened by the explosion and if it wasn't for his mental ability that firmly told him Chi Jun's spiritual fluctuations still existed, he probably wouldn't be alive anymore.

Before the time-space crack closed, he jumped in resolutely. He fell into this time and space crack and his body was almost ruined by it. He was inserted into the ground for half a year before he barely recovered. Then he went all over the star empire to find his big lion. He had been looking for so long and even went to several galaxies. He didn't think that his lion would find his home.

Gu Yanzheng took a deep breath. After signing the bilateral agreement, he wanted to go home and hold the lion! Gu Yanzheng used the special line of the military department to contact the Imperial Ministry of Foreign Affairs and requested a diplomat. The preliminary work of establishing diplomatic relations was complete and the signing of the agreement could be handed over to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. They were willing to receive the task.

Gu Yanzheng had just taken care of this matter when he received a second message from the robot housekeeper. Once a connection was established, transmitting information across galaxies was much faster. Therefore, Old Iron's second message didn't take as long as the first one. The transmission speed even exceeded the previous one.

The major general, who faced millions of beasts with an unchanged face, watched the bouncing video file and his hands shook uncontrollably.

…Perhaps his stupid housekeeper had made a mistake? Then the 3D video showed the fluffy little lion rolling around with a bottle. Gu Yanzheng instantly choked up. His jaw was tight and his eyes red, his breathing almost stagnant. Despite the youth, he was certain that this little lion was his family.

***

Meanwhile, the little lion who finally managed to stand upright swayed as he held the bottle and stumbled forward. At this time, the ginkgo tree branch grabbed his front paw, rolled the little lion onto his soft belly and brought him to the tree.