⟣Chapter 6

⟣•06•⟢
: SHH, THERE'S A BEAST IN THE IMPERIAL PALACE

• • •
Chi Jun headed to the previous store with a few of the latest beast cards he imprinted. At the door was someone who watched him imprint the beast card yesterday.

After a night and morning of examination, the man finally realized that the value of Chi Jun's beast card wasn't in the formation of the mechanical beast but the beast card itself.

Lin Zimu was a rather talented beast imprinter. He was in his 20s and was already a four star beast imprinter. His specialty was imprinting beast patterns for attack and defense beast cards, no mechanical pet cards. He naturally wasn't willing to make a gift for his sister since it was a waste of time to study the pet beast cards. Thus, he directly went to the store to buy one.

He had felt disdainful when Chi Jun stated he was a five star beast imprinter and treated the child like he was playing. He had gone out to pick up a video call and came back to hear that this person had imprinted a five star beast card with a high-grade animal pattern and that his sister had bought it at a high price.

The self-confident Lin Zimu naturally didn't believe that the card really had a five star beast pattern. He just saw his sister's happiness and felt that he had completed the task his father set and allowed the purchase.

Once he got up, his sister excitedly showed him the card. Lin Zimu's expression didn't change when the small hedgehog appeared until a bunch of identical hedgehogs smashed the room. Among the high-grade patterns, a body pattern could enhance the power of a mechanical beast by several times was the most difficult to grasp. Therefore, the power and control required were completely incomprehensible to Lin Zimu.

He grabbed his sister's hand and forcibly pulled the beast card away from his sister, studying it despite his sister's crying. The lines of the beast card were fine and beautiful but the pattern was a bit sparse compared to offensive beast patterns.

Therefore, there was no problem with incompatibility with the ordinary alloy card. This was a pattern he had never seen before. He was ecstatic for a moment.

There was a gap between ordinary alloy cards and high-grade patterns. The density and materials couldn't accommodate high-grade patterns. They were thin and complicated so they broke easily. Then how did the boy imprint a high-grade pattern on the low-grade alloy card?

If he could master this simplified pattern then he might become a five star beast imprinter. If this pattern was applied to a high-grade alloy card, it was equivalent to directly increasing the capacity of advanced alloy cards. With such technology, it was nothing to be a five star beast imprinter.

The truly valuable thing was the creation of a new type of beast pattern. The patent rights would bring him unparalleled wealth and status! What's more, the bod beast pattern was an almost essential pattern for the military beast cards.

Lin Zimu was almost crazy.

He spent a night studying the pattern on this card and finally peeled off the five star body pattern from the overlapped lips. Unfortunately, the number of explorations was too many. He recreated the pattern but the distribution of power through the fine lines was blurred. He needed more of these beast cards.

Therefore, he headed to the store this morning. He pretending to buy two one star pet beast cards while asking the owner on the origin of the beast imprinter. Then Chi Jun appeared. Lin Zimu looked at Chi Jun who was able to take out finished beast cards and directly spoke, "Hello Sir, can you sell these beast cards directly to me?"

The industry rules meant the words of five or more stars beast imprinters weren't subject to the ownership of ordinary alloy cards. This meant Chi Jun could directly bypasss the store manager and see his beast cards apart from the ones the store manager previously requested.