⟣Chapter 39

⟣•39•⟢ (Part 1)
: SHH, THERE'S A BEAST IN THE IMPERIAL PALACE

• • •
Therefore, it was useless for others to covet him. He had established his territory with his big ginkgo 20 years earlier. Anyone else could just go drool.

Chi Jun was in a happy mood and sauntered to change clothes. It was just that…

The central control system was destroyed by him and everything in the starship could only be done manually. Chi Jun reached out to open the hatch while using his quantum computer to return a message to the unknown contact.

-No matter who you are, I think you're right. As a noble beast imprinter, you can't soul your body and soul even penniless. However, I recently received 30 billion star coins and I feel nervous and excited. I am unable to stop and don't want to get out. Perhaps in the future, I can get better benefits.

Chi Jun had obtained 30 billion star coins from the eight armies. It naturally didn't come from selling himself to Gu Yanzheng. The meaning of the second half of his message was that Chi Jun wanted to continue with the beast imprinting aspect. He wasn't ready to stop.

However, these words intentionally or unintentionally revealed a different type of ambiguity, misleading the other person. The little prince, who was eating, was shocked to see this response. He was caught off guard and couldn't maintain his proud royal identity. He spat out a mouthful of soup and his eyes stared at the number.

30 billion star coins…

The little prince looked back and forth three times to make sure he wasn't seeing things. It was 30 billion, not three million. The little prince's heart seemed to be pulled out and severely scraped with 300 knives, causing him to bleed.

Yanzheng actually had so much money! Yanzheng even gave so much money to a five star imprinter from the wild star with nothing to offer? This was just… just…

It was like thinking of the deserts he failed to get. The little prince almost coughed up a mouth of blood. He couldn't control his inner fire as he kicked the table. However, the tables of the imperial palace had been replaced with high-density metal alloys. The little prince's physique might be grade but his feet still felt pain.

The little prince's face twisted. His heart was further annoyed. This was 30 billion star coins, it was three years worth of expenses for the royal guards. In addition, this person seemed to want to get more benefits from Yanzheng based on the tone. He never thought that Yanzheng's assets would be scooped out by others. It was unknown how the teenager spent it…

The little prince's food was caught in his throat and he couldn't eat. It was as if this was supposed to be his money. However, what could he do? He couldn't even touch the shadows of the two people right now!

***

At this point, the interstellar law enforcement team belonging to the nearby asteroid belt route finally arrived at the scene.

The group of law enforcement officers watched in shock as three warships were destroyed. They had hurried over when they received the alarm and thought they would see a destroyed civilian starship as usual. They could only feel grief while hating their incompetence and the brutality of the star pirates.

This time, they saw a completely different ending. The three starships star thieves group, known as Demon, who was on the bounty list, scattered into space.

Meanwhile, the civilian starship that sent the alarm was parked quietly on the side.

The law enforcement team were tired from chasing the star thieves everywhere but due to their lacking weapons and equipment, they often weren't enough and saw many civilian starships hijacked by the star thieves. This time, the interstellar law enforcement team couldn't help clapping.