⟣Chapter 63

⟣•63•⟢
: SHH, THERE'S A BEAST IN THE IMPERIAL PALACE

• • •
The penguin boss saw the human and little lion. The little lion stared slightly.

…It was a real emperor penguin.

Two adult emperor penguins with sharp mouths, black heads and black wings open to maintain balance. Their bellies were covered with white fluff. In the middle, a small and fluffy silver penguin stared at them calmly. The scene was a bit awkward. Anyone who was caught in this situation would be a bit embarrassed.

However, the little lion looked at the emperor penguins with pure curiosity. The father penguin cleared his throat. "Good morning guests."

Gu Yanzheng waved the paws of his little lion and responded. "Good morning."

The penguin father added, "Are you going out?"

Gu Yanzheng nodded.

The penguin father immediately pointed out. "You should be careful."

So many people were pitted that it was difficult to ensure the anger wouldn't be thrown on these two people. The two brothers looked weak and weren't a match for the strong miners. At this point, the little penguin spread his wings and tried to pounce.

Gu Yanzheng didn't wait for him to come near. He nodded to the penguin boss and quickly turned around with his family's lion. The little penguin rubbed his pitiful wings. The little lion touched Gu Yanzheng's chest and looked over his shoulder.

Gu Yanzheng covered the back of the little lion's head and rubbed a bit harder. "Baby, what are you looking at?"

The little lion waved his paws at the little penguin behind him and then turned to look into Gu Yanzheng's eyes. "Have you found…"

Gu Yanzheng glanced at him. "What did you find?"

The little lion's mouth cracked open in a grin. "Yesterday, it was a bit dark and I didn't see it. Today, that little penguin looks plush, soft and warm He would certainly be good to touch."

Gu Yanzheng's mouth twitched. He was a big ginkgo. He had no hair and wasn't soft or warm. He wasn't good enough to touch. However, carrying Chi Jun on his shoulder was really soft and warm, regardless of whether he was an animal or human.

In particular, there was a feeling of joy and souls mixing together when he was buried inside Chi Jun. This was the feeling of really living. For a while, Gu Yanzheng's gaze was deep. The arms holding his little lion slightly tightened.

The little lion was unaware that someone's mind had turned in an unspeakable direction. He was lying against a person's coat and rubbing against Gu Yanzheng's hot neck while snickering. His big ginkgo was jealous, hahaha!

The big ginkgo felt the slightly cold outside air and reached for his little lion's head. His tone tried to maintain his calm as he said, “Baby, buy a few plush toys later."

Lion Chi, "………"

He opened his mouth to bite someone's neck. The two men reappeared on the main street and passersby looked at them in a different light. Enough time had passed to make sure that what happened on the raw stones street had spread. Almost everyone knew the process of ups and downs.

This human and little lion combination was really recognizable. In particular, those who grabbed stones from the little lion stared with a mixture of resentment and jealousy when they accidentally saw him.

The little lion felt good being watched by these eyes and raised his paws to wave at the people around him.

The onlookers, "……"