⟣Chapter 18

⟣•18•⟢
: SHH, THERE'S A BEAST IN THE IMPERIAL PALACE

• • •
Meanwhile, the imperial capital's Lin residence. Lin Zimu watched the beast card collapse again and angrily hit the table. He spent so much money and bought so many beast cards. Still, he couldn't figure out the simplified pattern.

Lin Zimu was confident of his talent but he couldn't explain why the teenager from a wild star could make beast patterns that he couldn't analyze clearly. There was also the monarch butterfly beast card. He carefully copied it but was still uncertain about the distribution of power in this beast card despite analyzing all the lines.

The glory was in sight yet he could never touch it. If time dragged out then the teenager might think of registering a patent. Then the benefits in front of him might slip away.

Lin Zimu's eyes were red, jealous and ager as he gradually got a few crazy ideas. Tomorrow, he must have a way…

***

At this time, Old Iron didn't understand why his master suddenly wanted a shovel but he still dutifully went to find one. 20 shovels was really a bit much and he couldn't find it at home. Thus, Old Iron had to choose the Star Network's instant delivery business. It took less than half an hour for more than a dozen shovels to be sent to the door.

Old Iron's robotic arms held 20 shovels as he reported to Chi Jun, "Master, the shovel is ready."

Chi Jun pulled at the bonsai branches and stood up. "Don't be idle and come with me."

Bonsai Gu, "…"

The two metres high ginkgo tree and Old Iron with the shovels followed Chi Jun to the ginkgo tree in the backyard. They arrived at the backyard and Old Iron turned on the lamp to illuminate the big ginkgo tree in the backyard.

Chi Jun carefully observed the surroundings and raised his hands in the direction of Old Iron. Then Old Iron found that there was an invisible force grabbed the shovels in his robotic arms! Old Iron was a responsible robot housekeeper and he was holding his master's shoves. He naturally couldn't let them fly out for no reason.

Old Iron strongly locked his arms and then in two seconds… his entire body along with the iron shovels flew uncontrollably towards Chi Jun. Seeing that Old Iron and 20 shovels were coming out, Bonsai Gu stretched out a thick branch and casually stopped them.

Chi Jun was thinking about how to start when he felt that his outstretched hand was still empty. He turned and saw Old Iron rolled up in countless branches and iron shovels at an angle, like Superman.

Chi Jun put down his arm and silently recovered his metal ability. Bonsai Gu also let go of his robot housekeeper. Old Iron and the shovels hit the ground.

'Who am I? Where am I? What just happened?'

Chi Jun cleared his throat. "Old Iron, you can put down the shovel."

Old Iron's round head and the shovels were placed on the ground. Chi Jun removed his clothes and prepared to become a beast to improve the efficiency of his metal ability. Once he did, Bonsai Gu used his branches to block his body from being seen.

However, the situation was a bit different from Chi Jun's imagination. The expected big lion didn't appear and the clothes that covered the important positions weren't broken at all. The little lion struggled to emerge from Chi Jun's casual pants.

Chi Jun looked down at his little paws and sensed another impending emotional extreme. Since discovering the side effects of the beast ancestral genes, he had been very careful to control his low mood or he would go out of control and keep crying. The little lion took a few breaths to calm his emotions, quickly controlling his ability to divert attention.