⟣Chapter 62

⟣•62•⟢
: SHH, THERE'S A BEAST IN THE IMPERIAL PALACE

• • •
Gu Yanzheng made a faint smile as he looked down at the little lion's still wet head. The moment his lion cub held the stone, the locked energy core showed the tendency to stabilize and no longer tried to break free from the bondage. In a way, he seemed to have found a cure for the lion's legacy.

However, before it was determined that a cure was certain, Gu Yanzheng wasn't going to reveal things to the lion. Otherwise, this male lion would go wild again and let loose.

Gu Yanzheng touched the little lion and patted his ass. "Eat something and then go to sleep."

The little lion looked suspiciously at him. Did the big ginkgo forget about the bet?

Thus, the little lion wrapped in the hot smart towel was put on the table. He didn't move his paws as he was fed a mouthful of braised cod that had the bones removed. Thick and tender, really delicious!

The little lion raised his paws and threw the stone aside. He huddled in the hot towel and chewed on it. Then he opened his mouth and asked for more. After eating until he was mostly full, Gu Yanzheng wiped his mouth.

Then the little lion baked in the smart towel was stuffed into the sleeping bag. Gu Yanzheng touched the little lion's hair. "Go to sleep first. I will take a bath."

The little lion nodded and lazily yawned. He watched his big ginkgo step out of the bedroom and into the bathroom.

The interior of this igloo was done well and was transparent. He could see his big ginkgo undressing and this strong figure was even better than it was in the last world. Fortunately, the outer structure of the igloo was opaque.

The little lion watched and thought of the last time they were together. It was as if their souls were fused together…

He really missed it. His furry face was hot. The little lion raised his paws to hold his face, his voice light. He wanted to be eaten, he wanted to be hugged by his family's big ginkgo…

It wasn't until Gu Yanzheng was buried in the water that the little lion retracted his gaze. Then he curled up his body, rolled into the smart towel and closed his eyes. He just closed his eyes to find that he felt a bit off! The moment he turned over, the lion paws pulled out a ping-pong sized silver stone.

Little lion Chi, "……"

Hadn't he thrown it aside? When did Gu Yanzheng put it in the towel?

The little lion grinned. The big ginkgo always meticulously taking care of him would have such a rough time. The little lion raised his paws and pushed the stone out of the sleeping bag. This silver energy stone wasn't big but it was cold and uncomfortable. It shouldn't be put close to people's skins!

Thus, once Gu Yanzheng came back, he saw his little lion buried in the sleeping bag and sleeping. The silver stone had been thrown outside the sleeping bag.

Gu Yanzheng laughed and reached for the energy stone. Then he carefully pulled away the smart towel wrapped around the little lion. He couldn't sleep in this thing or he would become dried up.

Once this was done, Gu Yanzheng entered the sleeping bag and held the little lion. The ping-pong sized energy stone, which was hot in the palm of his hand, rested between the two paws of the little lion. The little lion opened his mouth in a confused manner. "Yan Zhengzheng…"

Gu Yanzheng touched his head. "Sleep."

The little lion arched, subconsciously held the stone and drilled into the familiar embrace. Gu Yanzheng held the little lion, supporting his back. The two people fell asleep in the sleeping bag. For a time, the igloo was very quiet.