⟣Chapter 44

⟣•44•⟢
: SHH, THERE'S A BEAST IN THE IMPERIAL PALACE

• • •
The moment that Chi Jun felt guilt, dull and sad emotions uncontrollably swelled up. Guilt and sadness weren't enough to describe Chi Jun's mood at this time. This guilt accompanied the pain in the depths of Gu Yanzheng's eyes but there was also some hidden pain.

Fortunately, at this time, Gu Yanzheng's actions were relatively fast. He quickly grabbed Chi Jun's shoulders, gingko branches holding up the clothes while his tall body blocked most of Chi Jun's body.

At the same time, Gu Yanzheng coldly ordered Shen Cong standing in front of them, "Pile that up."

He wasn't fond of these energy-rich high-grade alloy cards but…

His lion liked them. He couldn't just throw them out.

Shen Cong was at a loss. Pile it? Pile it where? The starship's door? Still, seeing the tall imperial fighting god taking the great Master Chi away, Shen Cong grabbed his hair and looked back at the law enforcement team members.

"Well, don't just stare. Why is your chin so low? Do you see the commander of the Third Army as a joke?"

The law enforcement members finally retracted their eyes from the two men who disappeared and stared angrily at their captain. Who was to blame?

Shen Cong chuckled. He almost lay on the ground at that time. How could he let these kids get off cheap? Naturally, he had to let these younger brothers also feel humiliation. Shen Cong cleared his throat and pointed near the door. "Pile all the alloy cards over there."

He didn't know why Major General Yan showed such a casual attitude to these expensive alloy cards but since Master Chi didn't refuse them, Shen Cong sighed with relief. Once all the alloy cards were moved from the suspension trolley and neatly arranged at the starship's door, Shen Cong didn't dare go in to report in case he disturbed the harmony of the two people inside. The combination of the two men was great.

Thus, Shen Cong directly sent a message to Chi Jun's quantum message. Then Shen Cong manually closed the door of the lion starship and left with his men.

***

At this time, on a star slightly distant from the XX Resource Star, the little emperor Su Chimo's face was blue, black and purple and his intestines green with regret.

Half an hour ago, a hole was finally blown in the central planet's defense shield. Countless mechanical beasts belonging to the star thieves entered through this hole.

This time, the star thieves didn't plunder the most prosperous central planet of the asteroid belt. They went straight to the Royal Guards' station. The star thieves, who had been secretly checking the news for a long time, controlled the mechanical beasts and rushed straight to the little prince's hiding place.

The Royal Guards couldn't resist the fierce attacks of the mechanical beasts and retreated. There wasn't much resistance and the star thieves attacked the place, blowing up the gates of the Royal Guards' residence. Then the mechanical beasts aimed at the little prince, who was being escorted by the standard mechanical beasts of the imperial bodyguards.

The panicked little prince hurriedly activated his own mechanical beast. The prince's beast card had been imprinted by more than a dozen beast imprinters. The top beast cards of the military's front-line soldiers weren't a match.

For a time, dozens of bright silver mechanical pythons emerged, showing a sense of existence. It had nothing to do with the simplified body pattern. The prince's beast card used an excellent quality high-grade blank alloy card. Therefore, it could carry enough beast patterns with multiple overlapping points. The body beast pattern was also normal.