⟣Chapter 11

⟣•11•⟢
: SHH, THERE'S A BEAST IN THE IMPERIAL PALACE

• • •
In the end, the thick ginkgo branches were still stiff. He stretched out very delicate ginkgo branches to carefully surround the little lion and touched the little lion's chest like longing for rain.

Chi Jun used his paws to hold the ginkgo branches that came over and borrowed them to climb up. He squatted his hind legs and rode the ginkgo branches like a horse. The ginkgo branches left the room like a tide, leaving the place a mess.

Old Iron looked at the sofa and ruined terrace. For a time, he was confused over whether the big ginkgo in the backyard was tangled up with the little lion or if the little lion was tangled up with the big ginkgo tree.

However, this wasn't within the jurisdiction of his program. In his program settings, there were clear instructions not to attack the lion or the ginkgo tree in the backyard. So all he could do was…

"Major General, the second master is going to run away!"

Old Iron sent a 3D video of the little lion riding the ginkgo branches to the major general. Unfortunately, the major general didn't have the time to look at his quantum computer. Old Iron's lights flashed as he flew away from the broken terrace, determined to leave evidence of what was happening outside.

Meanwhile, the dense branches of the ginkgo tree in the backyard wrapped around the little lion tightly, surrounding him with the wood ability.  Old Iron had the vision function yet it was difficult for him to see what was going on inside.

He might not be able to see inside but the branches outside the big ginkgo tree were clearly seen. All the branches of the tree were waving in the wind and the small ginkgo leaves that had just grown were making sounds, seeming very vibrant.

The tree was obviously very excited! There was absolutely something going on inside! Committing evil! An old saying inexplicably appeared inside Old Iron's simple program.

'Major General, if you don't come back then it is really bad!'

In fact, nothing was happening inside the big ginkgo tree's branches. Gu Yanzheng hadn't lost his heart and became a maniac enough to use his tree body to attack the little lion. At most, he surrounded the lion in the shape of a bird's nest. The screaming lion was covered with soft, thick hair.

The little lion raised his front paws to rub and when he was tickled, he let out a few screams. Once the big ginkgo calmed down, the sent the lion to the treetop and removed the top of the bird's nest.

The little lion lay in the nest and slightly poked out his head to look up at the sky. Only then did he discover that this planet actually had two moons. One was hanging on the horizon, as fine as a willow, while the other was over his head and was a bright silver. The moonlight poured down and scattered over the golden fur of the little lion to create a soft halo.

A ginkgo branch wrapped around and tightly grasped the little lion's shoulder. Speaking of which, in the last seven years, they had been running around and killing zombies or collecting supplies. They never sat quietly like this to enjoy the moonlight… their free time was used for more intense things.

Gu Yanzheng picked up his lion, gaze on the side of the little lion that was shrouded in the moonlight. This lion was cute compared to the one in the apocalypse world who yelled and charged to break through enemy lines.

Chi Jun yawned and leaned slightly towards a ginkgo branch, raising his paws to rub his eyes. He was a little sleepy and found it hard to keep his eyes open. In fact, apart from feeling that two moons was a bit novel, he really didn't see how the moon looked good.