⟣Chapter 66

⟣•66•⟢
: SHH, THERE'S A BEAST IN THE IMPERIAL PALACE

• • •
The little lion's questioning gaze poked at Gu Yanzheng's body. He almost directly roared out, 'You will lose!'

The big ginkgo's forehead twitched as he rubbed the lion's head vigorously. "We won't lose money in this deal."

The little lion, "……"

They wouldn't lose?

The little lion stared suspiciously at Gu Yanzheng. This person's eyes seemed to show nothing apart from the little lion. It was clearly showing the truth. Apart from the little lion in his eyes, everything else wasn't important. Money was just a number.

The little lion bit Gu Yanzheng's finger. Well, since his big ginkgo said they wouldn't lose.

Then Qi Hairong smiled. "Since there is a consensus, let's sign an agreement first."

The little lion turned to look. Qi Hairong was clearly happy that he picked up such a cheap deal. These claws were a bit itchy! The little lion inhaled, sat up on Gu Yanzheng's arm and stretched out a lion's paw, speaking blankly to the obviously happy Qi Hairong. "First of all, give me that one billion."

Qi Hairong, "……?"

The little lion's face was serious. "Just now, you said that anybody who opens an empty stone from your store will be paid 100 times the compensation."

Qi Hairong nodded. He had to say so to save his reputation.

The little lion moved his tail. "I opened 10 empty stones so it is one billion."

Qi Hairong, "……"

He silently pulled out a money card. At the same time, the little lion opened his mouth and exposed sharp teeth. "I want cash."

According to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the currency of the beastmen world was based on gold so cash would be cold. One billion in gold coins, the volume and weight would be considerable.

Try to pit my big ginkgo, I will make you exhausted!

Qi Hairong's mouth twitched as he looked at the little lion, his family's future god of wealth.

The little lion cocked his head. "You can't?"

Qi Hairong smiled, shook his head and connected to his quantum computer. This project was a bit big and he had to find a few people.

The little lion watched Qi Hairong's stiff expression. The moment Qi Hairong contacted the bank, the staff who appeared on the opposite side looked at him like he was an idiot and the little lion's heart was a lot smoother. Qi Hairong arranged things and the vehicles were already ready.

The little lion raised his paws to pull at the currency card.

Then he said, "A cash payment looks like a hassle. I will accept card."

Qi Hairong who had just communicated with the bank, "……"

Well, it was the god of wealth's decision. The silent Qi Hairong communicated with the bank again and tried to cancel the cash withdrawal.

The palm civet bank manager, "……"

Throw the table! The reserve vault that hadn't been used for years was opened up to this person! All the gold coins that had accumulated since their bank was constructed was pulled out! Yet now he said to cancel it? What was this? Was the rich's atmosphere that great?!

The bank manager's desire to kill could be felt from across the screen. Qi Hairong, the heir to the resource company, hadn't seen such eyes since childhood. The anger was short-lived. The little lion was very satisfied. He held the currency card and leaned back against Gu Yanzheng's chest, stretching out comfortably.