⟣Chapter 57

⟣•57•⟢
: SHH, THERE'S A BEAST IN THE IMPERIAL PALACE

• • •
The eyes of the little lion slowly shifted away from the silver-grey penguin as he looked around. Then he found that most of the little animals that were with people were in a young state.

For example, the small seal that just slid past while eating meat. He slipped all the way to a man's heel, only to be patted on the head. Then he was led by his forelimbs, tail wagging. Then there was the little black bear, he directly jumped onto a man's back and was safely carried away. Any young animals were casual and revealed a close relationship to the people they were with.

The little lion looked down at his wrapped paws and then up at his tall and heroic ginkgo.

Little lion Chi, "……"

He always thought that a bad misunderstanding would occur!

By this point, Gu Yanzheng had taken the little lion near the front where a large number of people were gathered. A scream came from the crowd.

"After removing this layer of rock, the energy waves fluctuated significantly. It is a good stone!"

"A layman should just look and not talk too much!"

"Energy fluctuations can be detected by the instr. The stone inside must be mixed-color or pure."

"It depends on how many colours are mixed in. If it is a two colour stone then the price is average but some returns can be obtained. If it is three colours then it can only keep him company."

The little lion curiously listened to the fast beastmen language that was a bit difficult for him.

He looked up and saw the little penguin from before beside him. The little penguin had been carried on the man's head and now he was being held in the man's arms. The little penguin blinked at him, flapped his wings and asked in a clear voice, "Little brother,  are you that cold?"

The little lion wearing a lion's hat, polar suit and gloves over his four paws watched the little penguin who was named apart from a few accessories around his neck.

‘You are an Antarctic hardy penguin.

I am a male lion from the prairie.

There can be no comparison!'

The little penguin's small feet hit his father's arm as he turned over and leaned closer.

"Little brother, why aren't you talking? Or… are you actually a sister?"

The little lion found out that when it came to language learning, there was a saying 'to have high standards but little ability'…

He wanted to express a meaning but the words were stuck in his mouth. He couldn't speak the beastmen language at all. He could only reach out thick paws to pat Gu Yanzheng's arm.

Gu Yanzheng looked down at his little lion. The little lion reached out his paws and pointed to the little penguin next to him. "Yan Zhengzheng, tell him that I'm a big brother!"

The last words were accentuated! Gu Yanzheng's eyes turned to the little penguin next to him. The little penguin opened his black eyes and raised his head to look at Gu Yanzheng. The black beak subconsciously opened and he couldn't help saying, "Little sister, your father is so handsome."

Little lion Chi, "……"

This world wasn't for him! Leave!

The little lion entered Gu Yanzheng's clothes, leaving only the bulging clothes. Gu Yanzheng laughed and reached for his little lion. Then in plain beastmen language, he told the little penguin, "I am his brother, this is my brother."