⟣•𝗘𝗡𝗗•⟢

⟣•74•⟢
: SHH, THERE'S A BEAST IN THE IMPERIAL PALACE

• • •
At first, Old Qi saw the contract and thought of these two men as scammers. Now that old man's opinion of them had changed a lot. The two men were very sincere, whether it was the previous contract or current contract. The silver energy stone production was so low that even if he promised, the workload wouldn't be too big. It was also a steady income for the company.

Thus, the old man said, "I agree to this additional condition. As long as you provide the silver energy stone, I will carve it for you, no matter the size."

Chi Jun replied, "Yes, thank you."

The old man motioned to the legal team next to him to revise the contract again. The previously cancelled contract was easily signed again and the old man felt refreshed. After signing the contract, Chi Jun asked for a studio, intending to study the true meaning of his unlucky lion paws.

Gu Yanzheng left the small bonsai around Chi Jun and went to the Q Resource Company's other mines with Qi Hairong. Initially, Qi Hairong wanted to take Gu Yanzheng to see if the mine reserves had any silver energy stones.

However, Gu Yanzheng didn't go straight to the raw stones warehouse as expected. Instead, he got on a mine cart and directly entered the pit. Qi Hairong was in a bit of a trance and some things he didn't realize became clearer.

Then he saw Gu Yanzheng carrying a small pile of silver energy stones out of the pit and a bold guess came up. This man could accurately find the energy stone he wanted from the entire vein! Qi Hairong watched with strange eyes as Gu Yanzheng stuffed the stones into his smart backpack and signalled to go to the next mine.

They went through several mines and Qi Hairong became numb. Compared with Chi Jun who could screen empty stones, the silent man in front of him was actually a big man! He kept seeing Gu Yanzhengcarry large and small silver energy stones back from the pit and then motioned to change places.

Each of the Qi mines was spread throughout the Silversea star field and weren't close together. Even if they used the fastest ship, it took more than half a month and they only passed through half the mines.

Qi Hairong watched the starship's cargo warehouse be stacked with more and more silver energy stones and was a bit dazed. In terms of quantity, it couldn't match the energy stone output of ordinary colour systems but could this person really possess the technology to find silver energy stones with such precision? If they could get this technology…

Qi Hairong imagined that all the resource companies in the beastmen republic would go out of business. It was as simple as picking fruit and this would definitely subvert the entire industry.

After his shock, Qi Hairong calmed down. This technology couldn't be replaced in the entire Qi Resource Company. The contract that they got was a great deal and it wasn't good to be greedy. The most difficult thing wasn't for Qi Hairongbut for his father.

…He didn't know how his father would feel when he saw such a pile of silver energy stones.

However, Gu Yanzheng's expression wasn't easy. The number of silver energy stones found was increasing but it wasn't enough to carve a large energy stone. Unless these stones could be joined together…

Therefore, the moment they reached the next mine, Gu Yanzhengwent to the warehouse. Qi Hairong didn't see the person in the front cabin and arrived just in time to see this scene. The ginkgo branches spread throughout the warehouse and tried to compress all the energy stones together.

Qi Hairong, "…??!!"

He never knew there were tree people in the world beside beastmen! Of course, this wasn't the focus. The focus was on what this tree person was currently doing. Qi Hairong had to give a warning. "Mr Gu, if you're squeezing them together then it is estimated that all the energy stones will be crushed."