⟣Chapter 29

⟣•29•⟢
: SHH, THERE'S A BEAST IN THE IMPERIAL PALACE

• • •
Gu Yanzheng watched the lion in the spring. THe little lion swam around for a long time but his hair on his head wasn't wet. His two ears were over the surface of the water. Underneath the water, four small paws were continuously moving up and down, the thick fur of the body swaying with the water ripples. The lion's tail swung in the water and it was unknown if it was for balance or pure fun.

After another circle, Lion Chi came to the water's edge, paws touching the smooth stones by the water as he looked up at Gu Yanzheng. Gu Yanzheng raised a hand and countless ginkgo branches plunged into the water and weaved a net that was placed under Lion Chi's hind paws.

The little lion released his paws on the stone and fell back, landing on the ginkgo branches under the water. Most of his body was still buried in the water and only his neck was above the water. Thus, Lion Chi lay in the water, wandering around with the ginkgo branches.

The young lion seedling emerged from the smart backpack and green eyes stared curiously at the white misty water surface. He moved his roots and quietly climbed out of the backpack.

At this time, Gu Yanzheng finished changing clothes and came out from inside. His eyes catch the little lion seedling who wanted to ran and jump into the water where the big lion was located. Gu Yanzheng immediately raised a hand to pull him back.

The little lion didn't have Gu Yanzheng's ability. The temperature of the water meant he would be burned if he jumped in. The little lion was held in the hands of his stern tree father, green eyes staring unwillingly at the misty water.

In the distance, the little lion in the pool saw this and moved a paw. A huge, deep-water metal plate appeared at Gu Yanzheng's feet. Calling it a plate was a bit civilized. In fact…

It was just a big and shiny wash basin.

Lion Chi looked at it silently…

This really wasn't his aesthetic. He quietly raised his paws and changed the big wash basin into an European-style vintage carved bathtub.

Gu Yanzheng laughed. The little lion in the hot spring ferociously revealed his teeth. Gu Yanzheng added cold water to it and let the little lion seedling jump inside.

After setting up the gingko seedling, Gu Yanzheng entered the water and sat down, Lion Chi swimming in front of him. Gu Yanzheng reached out and touched the smooth fur of his family's lion.

At this time, the residence of major general in the capital.

Gu Yanzheng had asked the robot housekeeper to order the genetic drugs. However, the sky was getting darker and the master and lion master hadn't returned. The little lion seedling was also taken out and wasn't at home.

Old Iron glanced at the two metres high ginkgo tree in the back yard. The major general had taken care of the big ginkgo tree after coming back yet. He didn't know that this half-big tree had made a move against the lion master. Old Iron had a bit of hate for him. He was lonely staying at home. This was definitely the rhythm of the spare tire…

The good lion seedling should belong to this tree. Why wasn't it tied to the tree? It was too excessive not to come home at night.

Old Iron's processor had just flashed with a stream of data when the two metres tall ginkgo tree reached out to him. Old Iron extended dozens of robotic arms equipped with weapons.

'…I might stand  with you and the lion master but I won't be intimidated by you.'

Meanwhile, the major general who just touched his little lion and was ready to use his split-off body to study the genetic genes, "…"