⟣Chapter 38

⟣•38•⟢ (Part 1)
: SHH, THERE'S A BEAST IN THE IMPERIAL PALACE

• • •
The little prince took his guards and with the self-confessed greatest sincerity, rushed to Major General Yan's house to visit in person.

However, the major general's robot housekeeper stood outside the residence of the major general and blocked the prince and his guards. He spoke quite politely, "Respected little prince, Major General Yan went on holiday and his return date is uncertain. If you have anything then you can directly call the major general or leave a message with me."

There was no intention of inviting him inside at all.

The little prince's mouth squirmed in a subtle manner. If he could call Major General Yan's quantum computer then how could he go directly to the door? Not to mention, how could Major General Yan have gone out?

On the way here, he had received a message from a guard. There were a few people on the Star Netowrk who stated that yesterday, the empire's battle god Major General Yan had gone to a dessert store and bought a lot of desserts in one breath!

Everyone in the empire knew that the royal heir had a sweet tooth. To this end, the imperial palace even hired several dessert masters. He had eaten the desserts made by the palace's dessert masters several times and this caused the Star Network to fill envy for a considerable period of time.

Su Chimo never looked for desserts outside the problem but this showed that Major General Yan's understanding of his preferences was very clear. To have gone to this degree, Major General Yan was still playing tricks. The prince had many suitors but no one had ever been as clumsy as Major General Yan!

Su Chimo took a deep breath and looked at the big ginkgo tree displayed in the environmental simulation system of the major general's residence. In order to achieve his goal, he decided to take the initiative again. That's why he spoke in a quiet tone. "I heard that Major General Yan recently bought a lot of desserts. They are out of print and I also wanted to taste them."

Old Iron was expressionless. Out of print? Did this prince think that desserts were antique books? Of course, this wasn't the point. The point was, what was with this extremely familiar attitude and tone? This was… the fifth person to step in?

Old Iron's data suddenly fluctuated as he silently glanced at the little prince.

Meanwhile, the little prince decided that Major General Yan in the house was looking at him through the robot housekeeper. "Can you tell Major General Yan to let me go in and taste the out of print desserts? Or I can buy them at a high price to show my sincerity."

Old Iron continued to be expressionless.

'Little Prince, are you messing with me?'

Being invited inside when the host wasn't at home?

"Is it okay?"

Su Chimo stepped forward, chin slightly raised in a provocative manner, lips curved in a small arc and eyebrows raised. His eyes flashed brightly in an arrogant manner. It was as if the next moment, the major general would appear at the door and humbling bow or fall to one knee to invite the prince in.

Old Iron was still expressionless. Although the information collected wasn't enough, he still knew the ugly hidden secrets of the prince in front of him.Treating the clones like animals to be slaughtered…

If this was the fifth person in the middle of the major general, the lion master, the gingko and the little lion seedling then Old Iron's choice was… Insert a bar horizontally and replace it!

The major general was so powerful and the lion master and little lion seedling so cut. Although the ginkgo was a bit dull, the deep feelings of love could be proven. Such a family of four was very good. If there was one more, it must be him, Old Iron. Someone else should think again!