⟣Chapter 47

⟣•47•⟢
: SHH, THERE'S A BEAST IN THE IMPERIAL PALACE

• • •
The small Lingqi, who suddenly had matters arranged for him, raised his head. His clear green eyes looked at Old Iron before he suddenly took a step back.

Old Iron, "……"

It was okay, he had a hard core and his data couldn't be hurt.

Little Lingqi's eyes immediately turned back to his two fathers. Then he looked down at his video board again because his two fathers had already entered another room. The door closed.

Old Iron gave him an extremely gentle smile and guided him to another room. Little Lingqi blinked but he was a good child and listened to his father's words. In the end, he followed slowly.

Meanwhile, Gu Yanzheng entered another room with the little lion and didn't have to question Old Iron. He had sent Old Iron to the central planet early to collect the remaining illegal drugs. Gu Yanzheng rubbed the little lion's fur, placed the small bonsai on the table and said, "Are you tired? Do you want to rest?"

The little lion shook his head. He lay on Gu Yanzheng's knees and watched as his big ginkgo took out test tube-like things of all sizes from a metal sealed container. Gu Yanzheng's movements were very careful. Many of these illegal genetic drugs were no longer produced and Old Iron had gone to a lot of trouble to obtain them. Some of the drugs had poor quantities.

The little lion flipped over and lay on the man's lap, looking up at Gu Yanzheng's chin.

Simply put, the wood ability and healing ability were the powers of life. Any drug couldn't be complicated in front of Gu Yanzheng. He could create any type of drug in minutes. Therefore, there might be a lot of these illegal genetic drugs but analyzing them wasn't a time-consuming thing for Gu Yanzheng.

The little lion looked up at Gu Yanzheng's chin quietly for half an hour. This lasted until someone's jaw suddenly tightened. The little lion opened his paws and held his big ginkgo's arm, looking up at Gu Yanzheng's face. "Yan Zhengzheng, don't worry and don't rush."

Gu Yanzheng bowed his head and met the amber beast eyes of the little lion, clear eyes reflecting his figure. He took a breath and rubbed the little lion's soft belly. "I'll analyze it again."

The little lion nodded but his paws didn't let go of Gu Yanzheng's arm.

He couldn't not know the big ginkgo's level. Analyzing it again was just a form of self-comfort. The after-effects were due to the ancestral beast genes. He was afraid that if this was the reason, he wouldn't be able to find a cure.

This time, Gu Yanzheng analyzed the drugs faster. A few minutes later, Gu Yanzheng raised his hand and his dual abilities directly destroyed all the illegal genetic drugs.

The little lion watched the situation and the hairs on his body slightly stood up. Before he could say anything, he was scooped up by his big ginkgo and pressed against this person's chest.

Through the clothes, the little lion could hear his big ginkgo's anxiously beating heart. The small claws retracted and pressed against the buttons. His head arched up towards Gu Yanzheng's big palm. Half of his head was exposed through the gaps in the big ginkgo's hand as he comforted this person.

"It doesn't matter. If there is no other way then just take out the energy core. I can adapt. At best, it is just a bit troublesome to shift between a little lion and big lion."

Gu Yanzheng rubbed the little lion's head without speaking.

The little lion then continued. "Before that, you should take me to the university that you said is very strong in beast patterns. I want to look at all the beast patterns."