I Choose You!

A battle was shown on tv in the bedroom of a young boy who was putting on his gloves.

"Yes, I am Ash." said Ash.

Narrator: Ash Ketchum is a boy from Pallet town.

"And now that I'm ten, I can finally get my Pokémon license." said Ash, tying he shoe.

Narrator: Ten-year olds can get a beginner Pokémon from Professor Oak, the town's Pokémon expert.

Down stairs, his mother, Delia was looking for his sister, Hayley. "Hayley, sweetie, it's time for bed." said Delia, looking around the living room for her eight-year-old daughter. "Where are you, honey?" Hayley was hiding underneath the table, with a smile on her face as she giggles.

Narrator: Ketchum is Ash's little sister who adores him.

Delia walks past the couch and sees a little foot from under the kitchen table, pretending not to notice. "Hmm." she said, placing a finger on her chin. "I wonder where she could be hiding."

She walked behind the couch. "No, she's not hiding here." said Delia and hears the same giggle coming under the table. "Where can she be?" Delia walks towards the table.

"Could she be under...." said Delia and looks under the table. Hayley looks up at her mother, wearing her Growlithe pjs. "the table. I found you, my little Hayley."

"Hi mommy." said Hayley, smiling widely.

"It's time for bed." said Delia, grabbing her hand and placing her on her hip.

"Okay." she said, resting her head on her mother's shoulder. Back upstairs, Ash was still up.

"I will journey to gain the wisdom of Pokémon training, and I declare to the Pokémon of the world, I will be a Pokémon master." said Ash as he picks up an alarm clock that looked like Voltorb. "Pokémon master! That's what I'll...."

"Ash, get to bed!" said Delia, causing Ash to accidentally throw his alarm clock at her and she catches it. "Its 11 o' clock and you should be asleep. I'm already having trouble getting Hayley into bed." He then looks down at the spot where Hayley was. "Under the table again?"

"Yep."

"But tomorrow I begin my Pokémon journey. I can't sleep." said Ash.

"Well, if you can't sleep, you should at least get ready for tomorrow." said Delia and changes the channel. "Here, watch this."

"Can I go with you?" asked Hayley, yawning as she rubs her eyes. "Please, Ash?"

"Fine. Just as long as you don't get in my way." said Ash and turns his attention to Professor Oak on his TV.

"Good evening, Pallet." said Professor Oak. "Tomorrow's the big day for the newest class of Pokémon students. I'd like to introduce you to Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle. Each one is available for new trainees. Which one shall you choose?"

"Go to bed when this is done." said Delia and picks up Hayley who was beginning to fall asleep standing up.

"All right, I'm going." said Ash.

"And change into your pajamas, okay?"

"I'm going."

After the program was off, Ash was finally asleep in bed. "Raising Bulbasaur. That'd be really simple." Ash said in his sleep. "It's perfect for beginners."

(Dream)

"I choose you, Bulbasaur!" said Ash, throwing the Pokeball and out comes Bulbasaur.

"Then there's Squirtle."

"I choose you, Squirtle!" shouted Ash, with Squirtle appearing out of its Pokeball.