Here comes the Squirtle Squad

"Pikachu, go!" said Ash and Pikachu goes straight for Bulbasaur.

Narrator: You'll remember in an earlier Pokémon adventure; our hero Ash achieved his dream of catching a Bulbasaur. It was a shocking victory!

"Pikachu!" screamed Pikachu, defeating Bulbasaur.

"Go, Pokeball!" shouted Ash as he throws the Pokeball at Bulbasaur.

Narrator: And so Bulbasaur joined the ranks. Soon Misty, Hayley, Brock and Ash lost their way, but found a Charmander. Braving a fierce storm, Ash and his friends came to its rescue. Abandoned by its trainer, the fire Pokémon recovered its strength and gained some new friends!

"Come on, Charmander. Welcome to the group." said Ash, holding up a Pokeball.

Narrator: Charmander became Ash's newest Pokémon.

Hayley: Don't forget, Ash also caught a Spearow...with the help of Tengu if I might add.

Meeko: Riol.

Narrator: How could I forget. And that's how Ash caught Charmander and Bulbasaur. He's pretty pleased with himself as he skips down the road, singing our favorite theme. Becoming a Pokémon Trainer looks like it'll be a snap. Or will it? Can things continue to go so smoothly? Maybe Ash is too confident. He'd better keep his eyes glued to the road ahead. Who knows what pitfalls are waiting to swallow up our young hero?

Hayley: He'd better or I'm gonna kick him in his knees.

Just then Ash steps in something causing the others to stop in their tracks and suddenly the ground gives out beneath them.

Narrator: Ah, what did I tell you? A pitfall.

"No, not another hole." said Misty.

"Ow! I landed on my head!" said Brock.

"I told you to keep your eyes on the road, Ash...but no, you didn't want to listen." said Hayley. "So now you get a kick in the knees."

"If you do that, then I'm telling mom." Ash tells her, causing Hayley to grumble.

"Olu." groaned Meeko.

"Pikachu." said Pikachu.

"It must be a prank." said Brock.

"Someone has a bad sense of humor." said Misty as she helps dust off Hayley.

"Who would play such a rotten trick?" asked Ash when suddenly a group of turtle like Pokémon appeared above them.

"Squirtle, Squirtle, Squirtle." they said, laughing.

"Does that answer your question, Ash?" asked Hayley.

"Who are you?" asked Brock.

"What's so funny? We could have been hurt!" shouted Misty.

"Riolu! Riol!" Meeko shouted at the Squirtle.

"Squirtle, Squirtle, Squirtle." the group of Squirtle replied.

"Ah, dangerous practical jokes are nothing to laugh about." Ash tells them as he and the others climbed out of the hole.

"Pikachu!" Pikachu said in agreement.

"Squirtle, Squirtle, Squirtle." said the 6 Squirtles, not caring what Ash said.

"Squirtle, this tiny turtle Pokémon draws its long neck into its shell to launch incredible water attacks with amazing range and accuracy. The blasts can be quite powerful." said Dexter.

"With my very own Squirtle, Gary will never beat me! Go Pikachu." said Ash.

"You mean, our very own Squirtle. I want one to raise." said Hayley. Pikachu runs out there and sends an electric shock, shocking one of the Squirtles.