Haunter vs. Kadabra

Narrator: Last time, Ash, Hayley and their friends traveled to the Pokémon Tower in Lavender Town. His mission, to capture the Ghost Pokémon he needs to defeat the Psychic Pokémon of Sabrina. Ash had a high-flying adventure and made some new friends.

Hayley: You mean, Haunter and its friends took my brother on a mischief making adventure?

Narrator: Um....

Hayley, smirking: Uh-huh, continue to tell our readers.

Narrator: The ghost Pokémon hated to see Ash go, so Haunter decided to follow Ash to Saffron City. Now Ash is ready to face Sabrina in the biggest Pokémon showdown of his life.

"We made it, Pikachu." said Ash.

"Pikachu." said Pikachu.

"And this time, I know we're going to win." said Ash. "Right, Brock?"

"Uh, if you say so." said Brock, standing aways from him.

"Huh? What's the matter?" asked Ash.

"Pika?" asked Pikachu.

"Olu?" asked Meeko.

"I think I'm allergic to ghosts." said Brock, scared of Haunter. "Kind of feel sort of dizzy."

"There is no such as a ghost allergy, Brock." said Hayley. "You're making that up."

"You don't know that." Brock tells her.

"If you really have that kind of allergy, then wouldn't you be sneezing or be covered in hives right now?" Hayley inquired.

"I, uh....I, uh..." Brock stuttered, seeing that she was on to him.

"Well? I'm waiting, Brock." said Hayley.

"Okay, so I don't have a Ghost allergy." said Brock.

"You're not scared, are you?" asked Ash.

"Please. He couldn't be afraid of such a cute little thing." said Misty, giggling as Haunter floated between them. Haunter growls as it brushes up against her, causing Misty to giggle even more. "Cute. Right." said Brock, backing up even more. As Misty giggles, Haunter licks the side of her face, causing her to shudder. "Ah!" said Ash.

"It just crossed the cute line." said Misty, then falls to the ground.

"Haunter! You paralyzed her." said Ash.

"And to a certain degree too." said Hayley, watching Misty shuddering on the ground. Haunter then sobbing, knowing that what it did was wrong.

"Riolu." said Meeko.

"Hey, Haunter, it's really not that a big deal." said Ash, trying his best to get Haunter to stop crying.

"Haunt, haunt, haunt." chortled Haunter.

"Haunter, in Saffron City, there's a trainer named Sabrina who uses psychic Pokémon." Ash said to Haunter, pointing towards the city. "Ghost Pokémon are strong against psychic Pokémon, right? Will you help me defeat her?"

"Haunt, haunt, haunt." Haunter chortled again, nodding.

"Yes! That marsh badge is as good as mine." said Ash. The next day, Ash and the others returned to the Saffron Gym with Haunter.

"That Sabrina sure showed us up last time." thought Ash. "She made Pikachu and me look like a joke. This time, the joke's on her." Ash then looks around and only sees Hayley standing with him.

"Hey, Brock? Misty?" he said. Hayley pats him on the arm, getting his attention and points to the side of the gym. "Go give it your best shot, Ash." said Misty, holding up flags with his face on them. Pikachu, Meeko and Brock were with her, cheering him on.