The Ghost of Maiden's Peak

Facing the water, there was a statue of a woman with a red flower in her hair. "I'm waiting for you. Come back to me. Return to your beloved." said the woman. "I'm waiting for you." The woman's voice got deeper as the ghost of the woman turns into a ghost Pokémon, who then cackles.

Narrator: Since last time, Ash, Hayley and their friends have been on a ferry, sailing away from the resort of Porta Vista to continue on their Pokémon journey.

Hayley: Our time in Porta Vista was weird. I may never look at James the same way again.

Narrator: No kidding. Suddenly, Misty spots a landmark.

"Hey. Look over there." said Misty.

"Pika!" said Pikachu.

"Riolu!" said Meeko.

"Great. That must be Maiden's Peak, that's where we get off." said Ash. "We'll be landing soon."

"Awesome." said Hayley. The look on Brock's face told a different story. "Ah, it wouldn't matter to me if I never saw land again." said Brock. "I just wasted another summer."

"But we had a whole summer of adventures." said Ash.

"And you didn't waste it." said Hayley.

"For kids, summer means playing on the beach, splashing around and having fun, but for me..." said Brock. "summer means bathing suits and girls to wear them. Ah! Now bikini season's over and I'll have to wait another whole year to meet a girl."

"Stop your whining, Brock. It's really annoying." said Hayley.

"We're really at the end of our rope." said Meowth, looking at the water.

"No room. No room service." James complained.

"Stop whining. We don't have a cent and at least this beats swimming." said Jessie.

"Maiden's Peak welcomes the passengers arriving from Porta Vista!" said the man over the speakers. "We invite you all to attend our annual summer's end festival, now in progress."

"Cool! A festival!" said Ash.

"Looks like fun. Let's check it out." said Misty.

"Come on, you guys." said Hayley. "Let's go have fun."

"Riolu!" said Meeko, smiling.

"I'll ride the Ferris wheel all alone." said Brock.

Ash and Misty looked over at Hayley. "I got this. He's not going to go on it alone." she tells them when Brock looks down the docks.

"Huh? Who's that?" Brock asked. He sees the maiden, standing there, looking towards the ocean. "Whoa. What a knockout."

"Yeah, he's definitely not going to be alone on the Ferris wheel." Hayley said worriedly when Brock was knocked down by people getting off the ferry.

"Pikachu." said Pikachu.

"Olu." said Meeko. The woman looks over at them before turning into a ghost Pokémon.

"Hey, she's gone." said Brock.

"Pikachu." said Pikachu, thinking.

"Riolu." said Meeko, tilting her head.

"Cheer up, Brock." said Ash. "We're at a festival."

"Yeah. Let's have some fun." said Misty.

"Please, Brock." begged Hayley, picking him up by his leg and drags him away from the harbor.

"It's a festival." said James as he, Jessie and Meowth popped up on the harbor dock.

"Heh, people spend a lot of money at these festivals, but they never pay attention, so they drop their change all over the place." said Jessie.