Pokemon Shipwreck

Out on the ocean, Officer Jenny had a bouquet of flowers in her hands. "At first, we thought all passengers had gotten safely off the ship, but we have just discovered that six people are missing, Ash, Hayley, Misty, Brock, Jessie and James." said Officer Jenny as other officers stood behind her. "It makes all of us sad to think that these young Pokémon trainers have had their promising careers cut tragically short. May these flowers honor your memory."

Officer Jenny then throws the flowers into the ocean. "A salute." she then says, and the other officers followed suit as a bugle call was played and the flowers sink into the ocean.

"Hey, Ash. Answer me." said Brock, trying to wake him.

"Wake up, Ash. Wake up." said Misty.

"Pika-pi!" said Pikachu.

"Riolu, Olu!" said Meeko.

"Wake up, Ash!" shouted Hayley, then claps her hands in front of her brother's face.

"What?" asked Ash, opening his eyes.

"Hey, are you feeling okay, Ash?" asked Brock.

"Pikachu?" asked Pikachu.

"What?" asked Ash, seeing that Misty, Brock, Hayley, Meeko and Pikachu were upside down. "Oh, brother. What are you talking about, am I feeling okay? You guys are the ones who are upside down."

"Guess again, big brother." said Hayley.

"You're definitely the one upside down." said Misty.

"Huh?" said Ash, then groans to see that they were right and was upside down. "Whoa!"

"Look out!" said Misty. Pikachu tries to run out of the way but broke Ash's fall. "Pika. Pikachu." said Pikachu.

"Are you two, okay?" asked Hayley.

"Riolu?" asked Meeko.

"Will someone tell me what in the world happened?" Ash asked.

"Just take a look out the window." said Misty, pointing to the window.

"Huh? Huh?" said Ash, sitting up. "Fish swimming? This can't be. But that must mean that this ship has sunk." In a daydream, James and Jessie were at the beach, tanning themselves.

"To protect the world from devastation..."

"To untie all peoples within our nation...."

"To denounce the evils of truth and love..."

"To extend our reach to the stars above..."

"Ah, Jessie."

"James, with a perfect tan."

"There's nothing like a tropical vacation." said Jessie.

"The blue sea."

"The white sand."

"And the blazing hot sun above." said James.

"Ah! The sun." said Jessie.

"Yes, that blazing sun, fiery and burning, and burning, burning." said James, then opens his eyes to see fire. "Burning."

"Something's really burning!" screamed Jessie.

"You picked a bad place to take a nap!" said Meowth.

"Huh?" said Jessie and James, seeing the stove above them shooting flames towards them and sets their hair on fire. Once the fire was put out, they sighed in relief. "Why is everything upside down?" asked Jessie after they stepped out of the kitchen.

"The ship capsized and sank while you two were sleeping." explained Meowth.

"What?" they asked.

"We've got to abandon ship immediately!" shouted James.