Wake up, Snorlax!

Narrator: Once again we find Ash, Hayley, Misty and Brock continuing their journey. And once again both the ever-vigilant Pikachu and Meeko keeps a careful watch for trouble. Sort of.

Hayley: Which I doubt there will be any today.

Narrator: Wanna bet on that?

Meeko: Riolu.

Hayley: I bet you anything in exchange for some Pokémon food.

Narrator: I'll take that bet.

Pikachu was sitting on Ash's back, taking a nap while Meeko was being carried by Hayley. "Huh?" said Ash, looking to see a man sitting on a rock.

"Groovy." said the man as they walked up. "Greetings, children of the universe."

"Hi Mister." said Hayley, waving to the man.

"Riolu." said Meeko, following suit.

"Hello. Are you here all by yourself?" asked Misty.

"I have my music." said the man, taking out a flute and starts playing it. As the man played his Poke flute, the quartet smiled and chuckled at the music. Ears twitching, Pikachu opened his eyes and stretches. "Pik? Pika." he said.

"Wow." said Ash.

"That was nice." said Misty.

"It was beautiful." said Hayley.

"Olu." Meeko said in agreement.

"Now that you heard my music, you have to give me some food." said the Poke flute man.

"Huh?" they said, confused.

"We thought it was free." said Misty.

"Riol." added Meeko.

"Isn't my flute playing at least worth a sandwich?" the Poke flute man asked.

"Uh, we'd like to give you something to eat, but we don't even have anything to eat ourselves." said Ash.

"Not even a cookie?" questioned the Poke flute man.

"Cookie? We don't even have crumbs." said Brock.

"Another free concert. Well, guess you should hit the road, then." said the Poke flute man and shoos them away.

"We're sorry, Mister." said Hayley.

"It's okay, young lady." he tells her.

"Ah..." said Ash, feeling bummed. Later that day, as they were further down the road, Ash's stomach starts grumbling.

"I'm so hungry." groaned Ash.

"I'm starving." whined Hayley.

"I'm about to collapse." said Brock.

"We havent had anything to eat since yesterday." said Misty and Ash sighs.

"Riol, Riol." Meeko said to Hayley.

"I know, Meeko." her trainer tells her.

"Pika, Pika." said Pikachu, causing Ash to look up.

"Huh?" he asked, looking ahead to see a town in front of them. Back at the rock, the Poke flute man played his song for Team Rocket. "Pennies for the piper? Food'd be nice too." said the Poke flute man, holding out his hand for Team Rocket.

"You stop people, play some weird song." Jessie said to the man.

"Then you beg for food?" asked James.

"You should be begging for music lessons." said Meowth. Team Rocket then laughs as they walk away.

"Bad vibes." said the flute man. "Those dudes should at least respect their elders."