The Tower of Terror

Narrator: After forfeiting to Sabrina's psychic Pokémon in Saffron City, our friends learn from a mysterious bearded man how they might defeat her. Now they're on their way to try and capture one of the ghost Pokémon that haunts the dreaded Pokémon tower in Lavender Town.

Hayley: I doubt that we'll actually capture a ghost Pokémon in a Pokeball. I'll bet you anything that Ash will do something scary to Brock, Misty, Pikachu and Meeko.

Meeko: Olu?

Hayley: You'll see what I mean.

Narrator: You're on, Hayley.

Hayley: Bring it on, Mr. Narrator!

"The fog's coming in. And that's not good." said Ash as fog surrounds them. "We'd better be super careful. We've got to make sure we don't get separated."

"Maybe this is an omen." suggested Misty. "Maybe we should forget about catching a ghost Pokémon."

"We've come too far." said Brock. "Everybody, lets hold hands and stay together." Hayley grabs ahold of Ash's hand as Misty grabs ahold of hers.

"Okay." said Misty.

"Right." said Ash.

"Hey, Ash, where are you?" asked Brock, trying to find them.

"Up here." said Ash.

"What do you mean by here?" he asked.

"Right here." said Ash, placing his hand behind him so that Brock could grab it.

"Ah, there." said Brock and suddenly grabs Pikachu's tail by mistake.

"Pi...Pikachu!" shouted Pikachu, giving Brock an electric shock.

"Huh?" said Misty.

"Looks like someone grabbed Pikachu's tail by mistake and received an electric shock." said Hayley, seeing Brock on the ground.

"Riolu." said Meeko.

"Brock? Oh, don't you know how scared it makes me when you yell like that?" Misty asked Brock.

"Well, Misty, you sure scare me." said Ash in a lowered scary voice.

"Huh?" she replied as Ash starts laughing. "Ah! Say what?"

"I'm feeling like a ghost myself." Ash tells her. He then turns around, growls as he wears a skull like mask causing four out of five to scream as Ash laughs. Misty, Brock, Pikachu and Meeko turned to face Hayley who was unaffected by Ash's mask.

"How are you not scared by this?" asked Misty.

"Riolu!" said Meeko, glaring at her trainer.

"Our mom. She would scare Ash into doing things that he didn't want to do." said Hayley. "She tried to scare me once, but made me cry instead." Meeko jumps into her arms and rubs her head against her cheek, forgiving her.

"Sorry guys. I was just testing you." said Ash, taking off the mask. "If we're trying to catch a ghost Pokémon, we got to learn to deal with fear. That's the only way we're going to become great Pokémon trainers. Besides, Hayley got used to it the past couple of years."

"You must be crazy!" shouted Misty.

"Don't ever do that again!" bellowed Brock.

"Chu!" screamed Pikachu, causing Hayley and Meeko to step to the side as he shocks Ash.

"We've got enough things to scare us without your boneheaded jokes." said Misty.

"Pika, Pika." said Pikachu.