Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village

Narrator: Our young hero Ash leads his sister Hayley and their friends deep into the forest. Since he doesn't have a compass, Ash must rely purely on his instincts.

Hayley: Instincts? What instincts?

Meeko: Riol?

Narrator: And that means trouble.

"Don't worry. I'm positive this way will take us back to the path." said Ash.

"Pika." said Pikachu, sitting on Ash's backpack.

"Says you." said Hayley, with Meeko on her back.

"Positive, huh?" asked Brock.

"That's what you said an hour ago. I'm tired." said Misty and they came to a stop. "Phew! I told you to stick to the main road, but you had to take a shortcut."

"I took a shortcut? It was you who said to go this way." argued Ash.

"Ha! If I was leading, we wouldn't have gotten lost like this." said Misty.

"Who says we're lost?" asked Ash.

"Says your baby sister and friends." said Hayley.

"Listen, genius, if you don't know where you are or where you're going, that means you're lost!" shouted Misty.

"Chill. Chill!" said Brock.

"All right, but remind me to yell at you some more if we ever get to Vermillion City." said Misty.

"And I'll join in on the yelling." said Hayley.

"Time for a break." said Ash as they came across some big rocks to sit on. Hayley takes out one of the eggs that Brock handed her at Cerulean City and hugs it as Ash looks over his shoulder.

"Hmm?" he said as he sees a blue plant like Pokémon getting water. "Oh, wow, a Pokémon!"

"Oddish. This Pokémon is typically found roaming the forest, scattering pollen as it walks around." said Dexter.

"I'll catch it." said Ash.

"Hold it." said Misty.

"What for?" asked Ash.

"Because I'm going to catch that Pokémon." she answered.

"Aw, no way, Misty. I saw it first." said Ash.

"Is it too late to say that I wish you were my brother, Brock?" asked Hayley.

"I wouldn't count on it just yet." said Brock as they both watched the argument continued.

"But we found it around the water and water is my specialty." said Misty.

"Oddish. Oddish. Oddish." said Oddish as it runs away from the water.

"Ri? Riolu?" asked Meeko, watching Oddish run away.

"Go, Starmie!" shouted Misty and Starmie jumps in front of Oddish, stopping it in its tracks. "Water Gun now!"

Starmie blasts its water gun at Oddish, causing it to spin in the air. "Now, that's the way to spray. Tackle it, Starmie!" said Misty and Starmie tackles Oddish. "That weakened it. Got to catch it now. Pokeball, go! Huh?"

The Pokeball bounces off a seed like Pokémon. "Whoa! What's that?" asked Ash as the Pokémon growled at them. "Wow! I can't believe it! It's a Bulbasaur!"

"Bulbasaur. It bears the seed of a plant on its back from birth. The seed slowly develops. Researchers are unsure whether to classify Bulbasaur as a plant or animal. Bulbasaur are extremely tough and very difficult to capture in the wild." said Dexter.