Island of the Giant Pokémon

On a beach, Brock, Ash, Hayley and Misty landed near the water. Ash groans as he looks up and sees his hat in front of him. "How did I get on the beach?" he asked, looking around, then sees Misty and Brock facing down. "Oh, Misty! Misty, get up! Hey Brock!"

Brock groans as he and Misty sits up. "How did we get here?" asked Misty.

"How did we survive that cyclone?" asked Brock.

"Hey, we were lucky. But where did Pikachu go?" asked Ash. "As a matter of fact, where's Hayley?" They looked to see that she isn't with them on the ground.

"Hayley." Misty called out.

"Hayley." said Brock.

"Hayley!" shouted Ash but they all didn't get an answer. "AAH! My mom is gonna get me. I'm in so much trouble!"

"I bet she's with Pikachu and Meeko." said Misty, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm over here, you guys." said Hayley, causing them to find her up in the tree with Meeko at her side.

"How did you land up there?" asked Misty.

"I don't know. I'm wondering that myself." said Hayley as she glanced at Meeko.

"Riolu, Olu." Meeko said, shrugging.

"That must have been the strongest cyclone ever." said Brock, helping them out of the tree.

Ash looks down and sees that three of his Pokémon were missing. "I only have two of my Pokémon!" exclaimed Ash.

On another part of the beach, a Krabby walks by the legs of Jessie and James. Wondering to itself why their legs were sticking out of the sand, Krabby pokes Jessie's legs first, then pinches James. Chuckling, Krabby sharply grabs them by the legs, causing them to scream and scare them. "Could it be...?" asked Jessie.

"Does this mean...?" asked James.

"We survived again!" they said, hugging each other.

"We're the completely invincible..."

"Unbeatable..."

"Team Rocket!" said Jessie and James.

"Huh?"

They looked to see that Meowth wasn't next to them. "I don't hear any annoying..." Jessie said.

"Complaining." said James.

"Meowth is missing." they both said.

"Oh! I've lost the Pokeball with the Ekans I got for my birthday last year!" screamed Jessie as she looks down at her waist.

"Oh! The Pokeball with the Koffing I got for Christmas is gone, too." said James. "And we're totally broke."

"We're penniless and Poke-less. (Sighs) How will we survive?" Jessie asked him as she fell to her knees and picks up some sand. "Time is running out for both of us."

"We could always call for help." said James.

"Huh?"

"Look over there." he tells Jessie.

"A phone booth." said Jessie. "Aren't we lucky? (Chuckles) Now we could call someone for help."

"But we don't have any change." stated James.

"And without any change..." said Jessie.

"Our luck sure has changed." they said, dramatically.

At another end of the beach, Pikachu walks up to three Pokéballs. "What's this?" Pikachu asked himself, then recognizes who they belonged to. "Ash's Pokéballs! Come out, everybody!"