Dig Those Diglett!

Narrator: Several months have passed since Ash and his sister Hayley, left their hometown of Pallet on Ash's Pokémon journey.

Hayley: You got that right.

Narrator: After lots of adventures and discoveries, the gang find themselves somewhere in the mountains.

"We sure have travelled a long way." said Brock.

"Yeah, we've seen lots of places." said Misty. "I wonder where we should go now?"

"Somewhere nice and relaxing." said Hayley.

"Pi." said Pikachu, then looks over at Meeko. "Pika? Pikachu?"

"Olu?" asked Meeko. "Riolu, Riolu."

"That's easy. We have to go to the next gym so we can get another badge." said Ash.

"Well, Fuchsia Gym isn't too far from here." said Brock.

"Where is it?" asked Misty.

"Uh, over the mountain." Brock replied.

"Uh..."

"Mm..."

"Uh, Brock, over which mountain?" asked Misty.

"The map says Fuchsia Gym's on the other side of one of those mountains right over there." said Brock, taking out his map. "Is it this way or that way? Or maybe it's that way? Oh great. We're surrounded by mountains on every side."

"So basically....Brock doesn't know where the Fuchsia Gym is except that it's over a mountain somewhere? Gee, thanks Brock." said Hayley as he groans.

"Don't tell me. We're lost again." said Misty.

"Okay, I won't tell you." said Brock.

"Kachu?" asked Pikachu.

"Riolu." said Meeko.

"Wait a minute. It looks like there's a road here." said Brock.

"Where?" asked Hayley.

"Well, let's hit it." said Ash as Pikachu and Meeko sighed. Somewhere else in the forest, Team Rocket sits down for lunch.

"I'm having some lovely Chinese food." said Jessie.

"It's tea and crumpets for me." said James.

"Nothing for Meowth." said Meowth, doing sit ups. "I'm getting a gut."

"Work that body." said Jessie and James.

"Cheers!" said James when suddenly, a loud boom was heard on the side of the mountain, scaring a small flock of Spearow out of the sky.

"Is it safe to walk now?" asked Hayley.

"I wonder what that was." said Misty, looking up at the sky. Back with Team Rocket, whose lunch is now on their heads. "I didn't get a taste." said Jessie.

"I didn't get a sip." said James.

"That's the breaks." Meowth tells them. "But I wonder where that big blast came from."

"It's over there." said Ash as rumbling was heard throughout the forest.

"My lunch was ruined." Jessie said as she looked down at her lunch.

"No tea party for me." said James as he held out a chipped bowl.

"Someone's going to pay for this." they both said as Jessie and James growled in frustration before taking off.

"Hey, wait for me!" Meowth called out after them. Ash, Hayley, Misty and Brock ran up a hill towards the sound of the explosion, until they came across a dirt road when several trucks drove past them. Another explosion occurred, clearing away part of a cliff.