Pokémon Scent-sation

Narrator: Ash, Hayley and their friends arrive in Celadon City, the great metropolis renowned for both its tall buildings and for its good scents.

Hayley, suspiciously: What kind of good scents are we talking about here?

Narrator: Um....

Meeko, glaring: Riolu!

Hayley: That's what we thought.

"Mm. Pika!" said Pikachu, sniffing the air and Brock follows seconds later.

"Something smells heavenly." said Brock.

"Perfume." said Misty.

"Hey, what's going on?" asked Ash, seeing his sister, friends and Pikachu sniff the air.

"(Sniffs) Eeh!" said Brock and runs off towards the scent.

"Wait, Brock! Where are you going?" Ash called out after him. Leaning against the window of a store, Brock chuckles dreamily as he looks inside. "Who are you making faces at, Brock?" asked Ash, once he caught up with him.

"My nose tells me that this is my kind of town." said Brock.

"Huh?" said Ash, then looks inside the store.

"So, then he says maybe we can both go together." said a girl with green hair tells another girl at the counter.

"I think we should stay here a while." said Brock, staring at the girls inside the store.

"Well, if you want to waste your time." said Ash. "Misty, Pikachu, Hayley, Meeko, let's get moving." Ash turns around to see that they were gone. Brock then pokes him in the shoulder and points to the store, showing him that they were inside.

"This scent is one of our most popular." said the girl with green hair. "It's called Daffodil Dreams."

She then sprits some on Misty's wrist. "(Sniffs) It smells just like a garden." said Misty, then let's Hayley, Pikachu and Meeko take a turn.

"Pika!" said Pikachu.

"Rio!" said Meeko.

"It smells wonderful." said Hayley, smiling as she sighs.

"We're having a fragrance sale." said the blond.

"How much does this one cost?" asked Misty.

"Pikachu. Riolu."

"Don't buy it, Misty." said Ash, entering the store. "Perfume's just a waste of money and it stinks."

"Go away." said Misty.

"This is why we never see dad a whole lot." grumbled Hayley as Meeko nodded in understanding.

"I resent that remark." said a woman not far from them.

"Huh?"

"The manager." said a saleswoman.

"Young man, are you accusing me of overcharging my customers for inferior perfume?" she asked.

"Uh, no ma'am." said Ash. "I meant all perfumes are a rip-off because all they do is turn guys into zombies, like this." He then shoves Brock in front of the manager.

"Hi, what's your name?" Brock asked dreamily. The manager smiles at Brock before she angrily turns to Ash. "P for pretty, E for elegant, R for radiant, F for fun, U for urbane, M for mysterious, E for energy, and that spells?"

"Perfume." said Misty.

"Right." said Brock.

"Pika!" said Pikachu.