Abra and the Psychic Showdown

Sitting in a chair, there was a little girl on a woman's lap, holding a ball. Suddenly, the woman's eyes glowed red. "So now, time for us to play." she said as she sees Ash, Hayley, Misty and Brock heading her way.

Narrator: Ash, Hayley and their friends continue their journey. As they pass through a dark and mysterious forest, it seems that danger lurks behind every shadow. And once again, they've lost their way.

Hayley: Yeah, but we listened to Misty this time.

Meeko: Riolu.

"So this is the way to Saffron City, huh, Misty?" asked Ash, angrily. "I knew we shouldn't have listen to you. Now we'll never get out of here."

"As if. Your sense of direction's so bad, you can't find yourself in a mirror." Misty argued back.

"You crack mirrors." said Ash.

"You big baby." said Misty.

"That's enough, guys." said Brock, stopping the fight. "You two don't want to stand here and insult each other like this."

"Yes, we do." they both said.

"Bad enough we're lost. Ash, you're supposed to be a good role model for Hayley." Brock tells them.

"And I thought I had the honor of insulting Ash." said Hayley. "But Misty has the better insults than I do."

"What did you say, Hayley?!" shouted Ash.

"Oh, nothing big brother." said Hayley, looking at Meeko who stood next to her as she tells her Pokémon that he was crazy. "You heard nothing."

"If Hayley and I have to listen to your arguing...." said Brock, as Pikachu was getting in between them, screaming at them. Suddenly the little girl appeared, bouncing her ball and giggling at them. "Uh, hello? Do you live around here?" Ash asked the little girl.

The little girl catches the ball, giggling before running away. "Hey, please don't run away." Ash calls out after her. The little girl continues to run and disappears through the trees. "Wait! We need directions."

Ash chases after her and soon as the fog clears, he almost runs over a cliff. "Wait, ah!" screamed Ash and falls over the edge. "Bulbasaur!" Bulbasaur was on the edge of the cliff, extending its vine whip towards the falling Ash.

"Ash, are you okay?" asked Brock.

"Yeah!" said Ash as Bulbasaur pulls him up.

"Good, because I don't want a splattered brother." said Hayley.

"Ha, ha very funny Hayley." said Ash, wiping his brow. "Phew, that was close."

"I wasn't trying to be funny, Ash." Hayley tells her brother. "If you had really gone over the edge, who'd ya think is gonna get your Pokémon and tell everyone back home what had happened to you?"

"Hey, what about that weird little girl?" asked Misty. "Where'd she run off to?"

"Beats me, but take a look over there." said Ash.

"Oh." said Brock and Hayley.

"Oh, wow, it's beautiful." said Misty.

"Saffron City." said Ash.

"Sabrina's the Gym leader of the Saffron City Gym." said Brock. "You defeat her, you win a Marsh Badge."

"Yes! Look out, Sabrina. Here I come." said Ash and they entered the city. "Now this is what I call a city."

"Yeah." said Brock. Suddenly firecrackers exploded at their feet, causing them to yell out in fear. "This must be some kind of ambush." Brock said when a couple of total strangers walked up on them, gave Ash a lei and kissed him on the cheeks, laughing.