Tentacool and Tentacruel

"Blues skies." said Ash.

"White clouds." said Brock.

"And sea as far as you can see." said Misty.

"Oh, I wish that ship could take us off this island." said Ash.

"So do I." said Hayley.

Narrator: We find our heroes stranded at Porta Vista, the only town on an island with ferries to the mainland.

Hayley: We had fun. And I have good news! The second Pokémon egg hatched while we were here too.

Narrator: Really? What did it hatch into?

Hayley: Yep. It hatched into a male Nidoran and I decided to give it to Ash as a late birthday present.

Narrator: How thoughtful.

Hayley: I know and he's happy about it.

Ash sighs as he lies on his back, looking at the sky.

Narrator: It seems like our friends have missed the boat. It'll be a long three hours until the next ferry. By the way, Hayley, how's the swimming lessons going?

Hayley: Meeko's doing great. We're working on kicking her feet a little bit more.

Meeko: Olu, Riol.

"Pika. Chu-Chu!" said Pikachu, pointing out to the water.

"Huh?" said Misty, confused as she turned her attention to the water. "Oh, look. It's a Horsea. How cute."

"It's really cute." said Hayley, seeing a little seahorse Pokémon in the water.

"Huh? Where?" said Ash, sitting up. "Hey! I'll just get Dexter to tell me about it."

"Horsea, a dragon Pokémon. With this unique Pokémon species, thousands of eggs hatch every spring and then the male raises them himself." said Dexter.

"It looks like it's injured." said Brock.

"Huh?" said Ash, taking a closer look at Horsea and sees that it had a black eye.

"Horsea." said Horsea.

"Poor Horsea." said Hayley, feeling bad for it.

"Riolu." Meeko said sympathetically.

"And there's no Pokémon Center around here." said Misty and takes out a Pokeball. "I know what."

"Horsea..." said Horsea, then spits out some of its ink, drawing in the water. "Horsea, Horsea."

"It's saying something." said Ash.

"We have to take care of its wounds first." said Misty. "I'll capture it in my Pokeball."

Suddenly there was a boom in the harbor as a nearby boat splits in two. "Oh, no! The boat!" shouted Brock.

"Look out!" said one of the men aboard the boat.

"I wondering what's happening." said Ash.

"We've got to act fast." said Misty. "My water Pokémon can help those people. Staryu, Starmie, Goldeen, go!"

"I didn't know you can do that." said Ash as all three Pokémon went out into the water.

"Don't just stand there, go look for a boat to help them." said Misty.

"Right." said the boys.

"Aye, aye Misty." said Hayley as she, Meeko and the boys ran to get a boat. Staryu, Starmie and Goldeen reached the men and starts taking them to safety. "This way!" Misty said to her Pokémon. "Carry them all to our boat!"