Pikachu's Goodbye

Narrator: Our heroes, Ash and Hayley, along with their friends Misty and Brock, continues on Ash's quest to become a Pokémon Master.

Hayley: While I on the other hand, am still deciding if I want to be a Pokémon master like my brother or not.

Narrator: That's right. Tired from their adventures, they decided to take a quick break in a quiet forest.

"Pi, pi....Pika." said Pikachu, walking on a branch as he looks at which fruit to eat then picks a berry from the tree. "Cha!"

Under the tree leaves, Misty and Brock leaned against the tree while Hayley and Meeko were each trying to do a cartwheel. "The air's so fresh and the water's beautiful." said Misty as she stretches out her arms. "What a great place this is to rest."

"Yeah, it sure is nice to kick back and relax a little." said Brock.

"Whoa!" said Hayley, landing one her back as she tried to do a cartwheel.

"Rio?" asked Meeko, looking at her trainer.

"I'm okay." said Hayley, smiling.

"Kanga, Kangaskhan!" Ash shouted from the trees.

"Huh?" said the others as they look up at a laughing Ash who was swinging from a vine.

"This is fun!" Ash called out.

"Ash, look out, that tree!" Misty called out to him.

"Huh?" said Ash, turning around and starts screaming as he finally hits the tree. "Wah!"

"Jungle boy." said Misty.

"He'll never learn." said Brock.

"Maybe that'll knock some sense into him. Better yet, some knowledge into his brain." said Hayley as Meeko curiously pokes her brother.

"Riolu?" Meeko asked.

"Pika, pi. Pikachu." said Pikachu, running down the tree trunk to check on Ash as his trainer groans, turning to his stomach. "Pika?"

Pikachu looks over at the bushes to see a little Pikachu peeking out. Pikachu starts to remember what Hayley had said about wanting a Pikachu of her own. "Pi?" it asked from the bushes.

"Pika!" said Pikachu, raising his arm in greeting.

"Pi!" squealed the little Pikachu, running away.

"Pi? Pikachu?" Pikachu asked as he runs after it.

"Huh? Pikachu? Huh?" asked Ash, seeing Pikachu take off.

"Ri, Riolu?" asked Meeko.

"Where are you going?" asked Hayley.

"Pikachu." said Pikachu, running into the bushes.

"Pikachu?" asked Ash and Hayley.

"Hey! Where are you going, Pikachu?" asked Ash as they chased after the electric mouse.

"Wait for us!" said T Hayley.

"Where's Pikachu running to?" Misty asked.

"I don't know, Misty." said Ash. "Maybe he saw something out there in the woods."

"Riol!" Meeko called out to Pikachu.

"Pi?" Pikachu asked as he comes to a stop.

"Huh?" said the others, stopping behind him.

"Pika!"

"Whats that?" asked Ash.

"It's amazing." said Misty. "Look at all the Pikachu."